• Howdy! Welcome to our community of more than 130.000 members devoted to web hosting. This is a great place to get special offers from web hosts and post your own requests or ads. To start posting sign up here. Cheers! /Peo, FreeWebSpace.net
managed wordpress hosting

Search results

1. neG.oNe

a problem i guess..

I just started noticing this like yesterday I think, I didn't think it was nothing much because it didn't really effect much, it says this happens right after startup
  2. neG.oNe

Hex Code color chart

any know where I can find like a page or something with the color and hexcode next to it? making it much easier for me.. thanks for help
  3. neG.oNe

what should I learn?

I want to be a better webmaster, what should I learn about and when I mean learn about I mean how to actually use it , I know a little html but I want to learn it so I can just write something up from scratch like notepad or should I go with php or maybe learn about cgi or asp!? I don't know yet...
  4. neG.oNe

learn to be a l33t h4x0r in CS!

http://www.bteg.com/~cougar/howtoplaycs.WMV I found this kind of funny when my friends sent me it...:biggrin2: when you've mastered bunny hopping, camping, and "haxing" come join me and my l33t crew!
  5. neG.oNe

Ie6

is there away to change how everything looks sort of like a skin for the browser like the ones for netscape ?
  6. neG.oNe

mercuryboard 2beta

http://www.mercuryboard.com/ just released beta2, I was confused if it was ikonboard or not...take a look for yourself
  7. neG.oNe

Any fans of Finalfantasy?

So anyone get to play FinalFantasy X yet? everyone's been waitin awhile for this game to come out..I can't wait to get, just need a bit more money and im set...these rpg's are so addictive to me I play them for hours and shuts out all outter lives until you see the ending movie which is the...
  8. neG.oNe

a way of blocking off people?

How do I block off people from my computer, well my dad's computer until I get my own, My sister keeps doing stupid shit so is their away to block her off? besides the login screen
  9. neG.oNe

a question on cd's things related

Ok im pretty much new to everything since I started actually goin online like one or two years ago and still exploring everything and learning about some PC hardware, but anyways onto the question, im getting a new cd player for christmas (info) and I have a cd-rw drive and I wanna burn some...
  10. neG.oNe

anything better or same as winrar

I need something thats free and better/equal to winrar since the registration thing keeps popping up, and I already know about winzip, winace, and filearchiver I wanna know what else there are
  11. neG.oNe

which to choose

Which one should I choose xmb forums or wb forums they both look soooo gooooddddd! I got tired of seeing all those discussion about forums in the free service so I decided to ask here... I should probably post a poll but ahh what the hell who actually participates.
  12. neG.oNe

Ca

what do they offer to the hosted accounts ? how much space any scripts or serversides ? i searched the site but coudn't find any info
  13. neG.oNe

gotta go to the doc AGAIN

heh tommorow after school gotta go to doctors again and get a physical...although I remember getting one during the summer before school started...don't know what happen but the school sent a letter home about a physical or something...just hate the feeling of someone touching down there...
  14. neG.oNe

multimania questions

anyone know what the bandwith limit is and what the mysql db info is? I figured for the mysql it would be Hostname mysqlhost = localhost Username and Password to Login to Database mysqluser = user mysqlpassword = password Name of your Database mysqldb = name but its not working for...
  15. neG.oNe

host.sk

whats so bad about them? people say how they're slow and on cable but, is it just me or it doesn't seem slow...if they're bad can somone recommend a host with php and mysql? for just a small personal site
  16. neG.oNe

need a certain host

Anyone know of a host similar to Homestead like an online editor, my friend wants to make a site but has no clue how to, he can barely type...I was thinking aol hometown but It seems small..I dunno just don't like it
  17. neG.oNe

inable [img] tag?

Peo you gonna ever let us use the img tag in our signature...I know it sometimes slow the loading time, but it adds color!!!! and people who don't wanna see the sigs can't they turn that option off in the CP? Anyways this just a suggestion...:chinese2: :jump: :snowchris god don't bring on the...
  18. neG.oNe

l33t update

So anyone still gonna stay with them:confused:
  19. neG.oNe

bandwith measures

alright tell me if im right because im not totally sure...I get 1 gig of bandwith and 10,000 users = 100 MB, and 10 KB each user am I right or wrong?
  20. neG.oNe

phpmyadmin

is there a way to drop all the tables and data with phpmyadmin instead of choosing each one seperately and dropping them....I think I saw somewhere where you could check each one off but I'm not sure
Back