• Howdy! Welcome to our community of more than 130.000 members devoted to web hosting. This is a great place to get special offers from web hosts and post your own requests or ads. To start posting sign up here. Cheers! /Peo, FreeWebSpace.net
managed wordpress hosting

Search results

1. BluntBoy

FTP @ PHP50.com

I got my extra 25 megs and are now just waiting for FTP. Anyone know when FTP will be offically up? Thanks.
  2. BluntBoy

need host for 1 file

does anyone know of a site that will allow me to hotlink one 2.5 mb mp3 file? Yes, the mp3 is legal so no need to worry about that. if i have to i will upload some .htm pages and whatnot so my account wont get deleted. thanks
  3. BluntBoy

need reliable host

does anyone know of a good host thats been around for a while? here is what i need. 5mb ftp unlimited bandwidth (or at least 3-4 gigs if thats not possible) subdomain (preferred) i dont care what kind of ads there are as long as the host's reliable. thanks
  4. BluntBoy

0catch.com bandwidth question

does anyone know how much bandwidth 0catch offers per month?
  5. BluntBoy

uni.cc

can somebody name all the hosts that will host a uni.cc domain name and have ftp besides portland and netfirms. thanks
  6. BluntBoy

Webhost for NewsPro

does anyone know of a webhost with limited ads (a textlink or bottom banner would be great) ftp, perl and ssi? All i need the host for is to host my news page. i already know where im gonna host my site. thanks
  7. BluntBoy

new host

www.timecities.com - 20 mb (i think) says they allow these files: Supported: .WAV .RA .RM .RAM .AU .VOC .NPA .AVI .FLI .FLC .NPV .SCM .JS .CLASS .MID .MIDI .NAF .NVF .NGF .SWF .TXT .PUD .HTML .HTM .GIF .JPG .JPEG seems a bit slow to me though.
  8. BluntBoy

new host - no ads, 10 mb, php. mysql, ftp

I'm not sure if this host is new or not but www.maxi-web.net offers: 10 mb PHP Support FTP Access MySQL Database No Ads I have an account and they seem pretty good. hope they'll last. This is off the subject, but will someone please help me setup a phpbb on my maxi-web account? PM me if...
  9. BluntBoy

found 2 new hosts

can anyone translate these sites? they're in romanian. they offer: www.webcab.ro 40 mb, Perl5, cgi-bin, .htaccess, C, shell, ASP, PostgresSQL DataBase, FTP upload, subdomain www.etopia.ro 16 mb, PHP, Perl, cgi-bin, SSI, .htaccess, PostgressSQL DataBase, subdomain if anyone can sign up...
  10. BluntBoy

Kilio adless?

i dont see any ads on a test page i uploaded to my old kilio accout. anyone see any ads on this page? http://krazeejuggalos.kilio.com/menu.html
  11. BluntBoy

new host

Host name: The Sector31 Network Host URL: www.s31net.com Banner Ads?: Yes, 468x60 user placeable Features: ASP, SSI, CGI, Perl, PHP, FrontPage extensions, MySQL, Unlimited storage, 50GB of bandwidth a month, email accounts, FTP access & more
  12. BluntBoy

www.arcor.de

anyone tried them yet? it says they have cgi-bin, no ads, mysql , etc. let me know how they are if anyone has an account there.
  13. BluntBoy

opinions needed

what does everyone think of my site www.rehab.tk ? i just got my guestbook and news program up and running. all opinions welcome.:)
  14. BluntBoy

Host for Megabook

does anyone know of a host that megabook will work with? And i would prefer no ads at all but if thats not possible are there any hosts with a text link, user placeable or bottom banner? Please no top banners, ad frames, pop-ups or pop-unders. thanks
  15. BluntBoy

Small Needs

Does anyone know of a host that has cgi and ssi that i could use newspro on? If you give me a host make sure you know newspro works cause i've tried a lot of hosts and chmod everything right but it doesnt seem to work. i dont care about the ads. Thanks
  16. BluntBoy

cgi-bin and ftp

does anyone know of a server that has a cgi-bin and ftp that newspro will work on, and that is relatively fast. ads aren't a problem as long as it's not an ad frame. thanks
  17. BluntBoy

free host no ads, ssi

does anyone know of a good host with no ads at all, and has SSI? i dont care about space or ftp or anything. peace
  18. BluntBoy

10MB, no ads, PHP, ASP, SSI, Cgi-bin, FTP, Domain Hosting!!

http://www.magicpage.co.il/newacc.htm does anyone know how to translate this? i wanna sign up but dont know the least bit of what the page says. someone try and translate it please. thanks
  19. BluntBoy

free co.uk domain

does anyone know where to get a free co.uk domain name?
  20. BluntBoy

www.1freehost24.de

is anyone using them? if whats their service like and do they offer all they claim to. thanks
Back