• Howdy! Welcome to our community of more than 130.000 members devoted to web hosting. This is a great place to get special offers from web hosts and post your own requests or ads. To start posting sign up here. Cheers! /Peo, FreeWebSpace.net
managed wordpress hosting

Search results

1. V

Will do for FREE..FREE...FREE...

'sup da one? im guessing you don't have a portfolio, hehe. i'm j/k. da one is a really nice guy and a fun guy to work with...so even if his webdesign skills aren't THAT great (lol, j/k man), i would really recommend him mostly since he's doing it for free.
  2. V

Signature needed

I liked the second one. Do you have AIM/MSN/ICQ/Yahoo!? PM me. I am kinda wondering what the green would look like as red instead?
  3. V

Signature needed

I need someone to make a sig for me based on the theme at http://www.ss6.net for $14 (trying to even out my paypal account, hehe) to be paid via paypal. You can steal some of the images from that site (since it is mine, lol), but I would like the sig to be semi-original while still holding the...
  4. V

Need a splash page

hey, can you guys email me? cuz i don't check this board often anymore (i used to be on here everyday...a long time ago, hehe). thanks ;)
  5. V

Recommendations between Valcato / SolidInternet / Nexfer?

i bought a package from valcato, and they're not too bad.
  6. V

Need a splash page

hey, email me at administrator@magnoliakarate.com would ya? thanx
  7. V

Full Featured Remotely Hosted WWWBoard?

Boardnation...they set it up for you and host it on their own space. oh yeah, that would be www.boardnation.com
  8. V

Need a splash page

I need a webdesigner to design a splash page for me. I don't need any of the other pages....only the opening splash page. I don't have that high of a budget, but then again, I only need 1 page designed.
  9. V

[Thread closed] 300MB, mySQL, SSI, ASP, CGI - all for free.

nice service you're offering their man... just wondering how you're gonna keep ure server running though...cuz u gotta make a profit or ure hella rich.
  10. V

120% pricematch?

No, but Jeff, the owner of the host (I'm guessing he's a reseller...) bought a traffic package from me off of eBay. So, if anyone ever buys a package from him, I would appreciate him I sent you :) Hmm...I might buy a package from him if he's reliable (I know that he answers emails very...
  11. V

RPG Warehouse for Sale

more info please... price would be nice too
  12. V

120% pricematch?

So they'll even beat valcato's $10 per year prices??? HECK YEAH!!! hmm...
  13. V

120% pricematch?

Does that mean that if I tell them about the valcato.net prices, then they'll beat dat by 120%??? http://www.thehostingworks.com
  14. V

Chemistry people....come here

stochiometry
  15. V

Chemistry people....come here

Help??? I can't find this answer ANYWHERE!!! Why does the specific amount of 12 g of 12C (carbon-12) selected as the basis for defining 1 mole? (Why not 13g, for example? Did some law of nature require this exact mass? Or was it picked for convenience? if so, why is 12 g convenient?)
  16. V

How are these hosts?

The first few ones on this list? I've never heard of them before... http://www.free-webhosts.com/webhosting-01.php
  17. V

Looking for flash designer

What experience in scripting do you have? (Other than HTML) Because the webdesign business is extremely competitive...
  18. V

Jobs Available

I am interested in any of the three positions...PM me. But my one question is...what do we get in return if anything at all?
  19. V

Design Needs Cleaning.

I'll help...if you will let your site have some pop-unders with my site. But then again, you might not like that offer so...
Back