• Howdy! Welcome to our community of more than 130.000 members devoted to web hosting. This is a great place to get special offers from web hosts and post your own requests or ads. To start posting sign up here. Cheers! /Peo, FreeWebSpace.net
managed wordpress hosting

Search results

1. S

Looking to stream a .wma remotely

can anyone recommend any free solutions? thank you.
  2. S

would like to share a host with you guys

gamingsoul.com is my old site. i dont even think domain is even registered.
  3. S

I've had NO problems in the only last 13 months ive been with them... good tech support too. maybe i got lucky or something or maybe the guy who made that web site is just angry. he said featureprice.com is on yahoo's servers but theyre on their on servers if you do a whois.
  4. S

first of all i would like to say i dont own this site so im not trying to advertise it, but help people. http://www.featureprice.com 5GB(5 GIGS!) web space 50gb bandwidth YES, 50GB OF BANDWITH all scripting $16.95 more plans available of course, but they are dirty cheap and provide...
  5. S

Host for a radio

a free host is out of the question. A paid host would be TOO expensive with all the bandwidth you will use. I think you should upgrade your connection and stream from your own host. As for everyone talkin about illegal content... Im sure the RIAA know about the tens of thousands JUST...
  6. S

free design

Im looking to build a portfolio so I need projects obviously. I make professional graphics using adobe photoshop 7. requirements: - a domain - 4000 hits a monts - somewhat established site (minimum 8 months online) no link to my site will be required by you. WHAT I WILL DO: -...
  7. S

Web design

ill make you a professional site for $25 trying to geta portfolio together. email me if youre interested: badness@rogers.com
  8. S

300mb, unlimited transfer asp.net php perl

There's your answer. Why would someone generating that much traffic cheapen their site by placing an ad saying they're hosted by whoever. That much traffic should generate enough revenue to support RELIABLE free hosting possibly with better features.
  9. S

My Freeware Ababa

Great work. I'm in the same school system as you and we never do any coding except for shitty qbasic.
  10. S

Looking for flash designer

I am looking for a partner who knows flash and is willing to merge or start a web design company. Of course profits will be shared and projects will be shared. If intrested, contact me at: MSN Messenger: badness@phat.at (preferred) e-mail: badness@rogers.com Thank you.
  11. S

I need a Perl free-web-hosting

That's all? You won't get all that for free with no ads.
  12. S

Anyone kind enough?

Well, I just started up my webserver again. It's off cable. I can gurantee a high percentage uptime. I'll give you everything you require. Just give me your site's stats and if I feel it's worth enough to host then I'll host it. I can't offer DNS services, but mydomain.com is always an...
  13. S

Hotlinking and Decent speed

Thanks alot, man. I never tried Netfirms because they seemed to be a "big time" host and would catch on to me, but i'll see... Keep em' comin.
  14. S

I know it is logged, but not every host puts the effort to fight against hotlinking. Paying for a host to host images that will be used with free services seems pretty ironic, but seems to be the only reliable route. I am not willing to part with any money right now. Thanks. Please give...
  15. S

Liquid2K

I don't find them that reliable, but you get what you pay for. A pretty decent host overall. Enough space for a nice legal site and no ads. Actually they seem to be down right now(6:00pm EST)
  16. S

I'm looking for a free host that allows hotlinking or can hotlink without them knowing ;) and decent speed, only little space is needed. I'm not hotlinking illegal material just some images I need for forums. Thanks. I have already tried Liquid2k.com, they work only SOMETIMES.
  17. S

50mb, FTP...

uhm.... what the hell is "Hogwarts" ?
  18. S

Rogers @Home WebSpace

For people who don't live in canada, rogers@home is an internet service on cable(i guess you knew that). Their webhosting servers are not on cable ;) They provide 10mb per account, you can have up to 7 accounts. They are fast, absolutely reliable and have ftp. They have no scripting what so...
  19. S

Look for a place to host my emulation website

All of it is illegal, and posting a little disclaimer isn't going to help. ... i used to run an emulation site.
  20. S

Deluxnetwork Servers are closing to the public

surprise, surprise... see what happens when a bunch of lamer hackers run a host? Let that be a lesson to the rest. Hey, atleast they're giving you a chance to get your files.
Back