• Howdy! Welcome to our community of more than 130.000 members devoted to web hosting. This is a great place to get special offers from web hosts and post your own requests or ads. To start posting sign up here. Cheers! /Peo, FreeWebSpace.net
managed wordpress hosting

Search results

1. Y

Need a Reseller Account

Hi everyone, I'm looking for a reseller to host my sites, most of them are personal and small in size. I'm now using 450 MBs of space and have used 647 MBs of bandwidth. I do have a special request, please don't have a file-size limit of 2MBs like my current host. I create PDFs and other stuff...
  2. Y

Need Reseller's Account

I need a reseller's account for around $10 a month with possible overselling allowed. I will not be hosting Web Sites bigger than 20-50 Mbs and probably won't have more than 1-2 GBs of traffic but I do want to show them on Cpanel that they have lots of space and bandwidth, which is why I ask for...
  3. Y

Special Request!

I'm in need of a special hosting solution, please read my whole post and don't assume anything bad. I will explain what I want to do to that person who can help me. I need hosting for this domain: www.forthewebmaster.com for something that I plan to do. I need just 1 MySQL Database and some...
  4. Y

free hosting for family website

Hello,im in need of free webspace for a family website I want to create.here is my request: Space: 500 - 1000 Mbs Bandwidth: 1gb - 5gb FTP: 1 account No Ads please. MySQL at least 3 Ppreferably Cpanel with Fantastico but not necessary. I hope there is someone who can help me.thank you.
  5. Y

Free ASP.NET hosting to learn!

Hello fellow members of FWS! I'm in need of a kind person to help me host my domain in a Windows environment. I'm not asking for much, all I need is a small space where I can upload some files, which I will be testing/creating as I learn ASP.NET with C#. I will be using www.yojance.com as...
  6. Y

Web hosting for future Portfolio site.

Hello everyone, I'm in need hosting for my portfolio Website, which I have to begin coding by hand in PHP as soon as possible. I do have a few special requests which may come in handy down the line. I currently have a hosting account with http://homingnetwork.com/ but the some of the features...
  7. Y

Anime Hosting 1500MB and 100GBS FREE!!!

I offer hosting for mainly anime related websites that have a lot of traffic. Other kinds of web-sites can also be hosted too as long as you have high traffic. What I offer: :beer: Disk Space: 1500 MBs Bandwidth: 100 GBs Full Daily Backups cPanelX with Fantastico Site-Builder Web site...
  8. Y

Need Hosting :)

I'm starting a web site and I want to host it somewhere else and not in my reseller account. Here is a list of features I need: At least 3 Gbs of space and about 5 Gbs of bandwidth. 99.5 % Uptime guaranteed. PHP with phpMyAdmin, PERL, Cpanel with Fantastico. Unlimited...
  9. Y

Anime Hosting <--> 1.5 GBs of space and 100 GBs of Bandwidth.

Yume Host introduces its new services. I offer hosting for mainly anime related websites that have a lot of traffic. Other kinds of web-sites can also be hosted on Yume Host as long as have high traffic. What I offer: Disk Space: 1500 MBs Bandwidth: 100 GBs Full Daily Backups cPanelX...
  10. Y

Vb Help.

Im trying to help my friend set his Vb board so that It will display the avatar and all the user information on the left side, like freewebspace. Right now, its showing it on top and the text (post, reply) its on the bottom. Can anyone help me by telling me how to change this settings?
  11. Y

PHP Downloads system

Do any of you have any experience with Downloads systems written in PHP? I need someone to point me to one thats good and has lots of features. I have looked a lot but I cant find a good one, which is why I want to see which one are you using. I need it to have Categories, Sub-categories, and...
  12. Y

1500 Mbs and 100 Gbs of bandwidth, to an already stablished site. :)

Hi, I'm willing to sponsor an already well stablished web site that needs a new host with lots of space and bandwidth. The only thing I ask in return is for you to display a standar 468 x 60 banner on all pages of the web site and Forums if you have one. What I offer: Disk Space: 1500 MBs...
  13. Y

Will sponsor an already stablish website

Will sponsor an already stablish website 1500 Mbs and 100 Gbs monthly Hi, I'm willing to sponsor an already well stablished web site that needs a new host with lots of space and bandwidth. The only thing I ask in return is for you to display a standar 468 x 60 banner on all pages of the web...
  14. Y

Tutorials in exchange for Domain or money.

I have an amazing offer for those of you who have talent writting tutorials and are looking to buy a domain. The offer consists in writting tutorials in exchange for a domain name. You can choose to get the domain, or I can pay you 3 dollars for every good tutorial you sent me. I have made a...
  15. Y

Earn some money by helping my site.

I have a web deisgn web site and I need some tutorials to put on the site. I will pay 1 for each tutorial. I can take a maximum of 10 tutorials a week. I will review your tutorial and tell you if it was accepted or not. The credits will be directed to you. I will put it next to every tutorial...
  16. Y

PHP affiliate Script.

Hello, I'm in need of a free(or cheap) affiliate script written in PHP. I have a web design/developemnt site and I need something to track links and images of my affiliates. I would like to see stats of the links and see how is linking back to me.(not sure if its possible.) If you had any...
  17. Y

Need Help with coding some websites.

Hey, I need some help from HTML/CSS coders. Im trying to get a web site started that will offer High Quality Templates for free for anyone to use. My problem is, I can not code in HTML or CSS. Im good designing but thats about it. Is there anyone here who would like to help me with my project...
  18. Y

Need a resellers account.

Hello, im having a lot of problems with my current host; I will not say his name cause I think their Customer support is one of the best I seen and their people are very friendly and this may be just my opinion. Im looking for a resellers account. For the one I have right now im paying 25...
  19. Y

Need somone to help me find an italian community.

Learning Italian its kinda of easy for me, since I can speak spanish fluently, and I can relate many words to my native language. My question is, does any one know a good community like this one where they write everything in italian? I need to practice my writting skills. Any links would be...
  20. Y

Need soem help with a layout.

Im editing my new layout in dreamweaver and when I see it over FIREFOX and IE, its all screwed up. Is there any expert over here who would help me take a look at it and tell me what im doing wrong? Its got to do with HTML and CSS so knowing those is a must. Also, Can you please do it free? Only...
Back