• Howdy! Welcome to our community of more than 130.000 members devoted to web hosting. This is a great place to get special offers from web hosts and post your own requests or ads. To start posting sign up here. Cheers! /Peo, FreeWebSpace.net
managed wordpress hosting

Search results

1. Y

Working with dual monitors

It's the best thing ever. I have two screens, one smaller than the other one where I keep all my notes while working on customer's site and the big one where I do the work. Once you try it, you'll never go back to using one monitor. You'll miss your second monitor when you are using someone...
  2. Y

How to convert PSD to WP?

Although there may be a lot of tools to help you create a WordPress theme, nothing beats coding it by hand. If you do it by hand, you can take complete control of how the PHP code behaves and what information you get from the database.
  3. Y

Need a Reseller Account

Someone please close this thread, I will continue using my host.
  4. Y

Need a Reseller Account

Hi everyone, I'm looking for a reseller to host my sites, most of them are personal and small in size. I'm now using 450 MBs of space and have used 647 MBs of bandwidth. I do have a special request, please don't have a file-size limit of 2MBs like my current host. I create PDFs and other stuff...
  5. Y

Some help with contact form please

Add something so that people need to prove they are humans, like using the re-Captcha you see everywhere. It's really simple to use and implement. That should help you cut down spam
  6. Y

Need Reseller's Account

Hi guys, thanks for your offers, I went with www.rack0.com which offers ClientExec for free.
  7. Y

Need Reseller's Account

I need a reseller's account for around $10 a month with possible overselling allowed. I will not be hosting Web Sites bigger than 20-50 Mbs and probably won't have more than 1-2 GBs of traffic but I do want to show them on Cpanel that they have lots of space and bandwidth, which is why I ask for...
  8. Y

Working with Divs

This should work too, although it uses Absolute positioning. #container { padding: 5px; width: 100%; border: 1px solid #282828; position: absolute; top: 0; left: 0; }
  9. Y

Special Request!

I did it already. Thank you anyways :) Please do not respond to this thread.
  10. Y

Special Request!

I'm in need of a special hosting solution, please read my whole post and don't assume anything bad. I will explain what I want to do to that person who can help me. I need hosting for this domain: www.forthewebmaster.com for something that I plan to do. I need just 1 MySQL Database and some...
  11. Y

free hosting for family website

Hello,im in need of free webspace for a family website I want to create.here is my request: Space: 500 - 1000 Mbs Bandwidth: 1gb - 5gb FTP: 1 account No Ads please. MySQL at least 3 Ppreferably Cpanel with Fantastico but not necessary. I hope there is someone who can help me.thank you.
  12. Y

Free ASP.NET hosting to learn!

Hello fellow members of FWS! I'm in need of a kind person to help me host my domain in a Windows environment. I'm not asking for much, all I need is a small space where I can upload some files, which I will be testing/creating as I learn ASP.NET with C#. I will be using www.yojance.com as...
  13. Y

Web hosting for future Portfolio site.

Hello RadixHost, I just came back from work and finally have time to answer you. I will signup now with the real domain I want to use. Thank you all for your replies, I have decided to go with RadixHosting @Razerst If 9 bucks gets you that much, it means they are overselling in a way out...
  14. Y

I found this thread at the Cpanel forums, I don't know if it may be of any help to you and the team, but here it goes. http://forums.cpanel.net/showthread.php?t=68047
  15. Y

Getting the same error message as my current host. RadixHost, I'm currently getting the same error message I get on my current host. Every time you want to install a PEAR package, it gives me this error. Content-type: text/html Parse error: syntax error, unexpected T_STRING in...
  16. Y

Hello RadixHost, I'm currently at work and I will sign-up for that trial account when I get home tonight. TrexHost I will check out your web site too. Thanks for replying...
  17. Y

Thank you all for replying. RaidxHost your site and plan seems wonderful to me. Those PEAR packages are the most important things for me to use. Do you have a Demo Cpanel account I can try out? I looked in your website but I did not find it. Thanks...
  18. Y

Hello everyone, I'm in need hosting for my portfolio Website, which I have to begin coding by hand in PHP as soon as possible. I do have a few special requests which may come in handy down the line. I currently have a hosting account with http://homingnetwork.com/ but the some of the features...
  19. Y

Anyone to sponsor my hosting.

Hello, I can provide you with hosting for your project since I'm into that too. When you find some hosting, let me know the URL so I can visit it and read some tutorials. Good luck!
Back