• Howdy! Welcome to our community of more than 130.000 members devoted to web hosting. This is a great place to get special offers from web hosts and post your own requests or ads. To start posting sign up here. Cheers! /Peo, FreeWebSpace.net
managed wordpress hosting

Search results

1. GamePhreak

Stop Fraud Now Needs More Help!

Whoa! This is the first time I've been here in months (just poking around) and it looks like we're resurrecting (no seasonal pun intended) HostingFraud? Yeah... Shoot me an email with the details. I still have a system in the works that I began to do with Dan a year ago maybe. gamephreak...
  2. GamePhreak

We Do Things Right: No Overselling Guaranteed... $2.95/month

At Zephyr Enterprises Webhosting, we understand the importance of every customer. You are our greatest assets, and you can't receive the service you expect without personal support and quality equipment. That's why we DO NOT OVERSELL our services. Our packages are outlined below, but please let...
  3. GamePhreak

At Zephyr Enterprises Webhosting, we understand the importance of every customer. You are our greatest assets, and you can't receive the service you expect without personal support and quality equipment. That's why we DO NOT OVERSELL our services. Our packages are outlined below, but please let...
  4. GamePhreak

5. GamePhreak

ThE LongesT ThreaD EveR

Hey, TM, can I put that grammar link in my sig? I've been harping on it for so long, I would like to do a service to our fair language.
  6. GamePhreak

ThE LongesT ThreaD EveR

Safeway... Some convenience store that isn't cool enough to come to Columbus yet?
  7. GamePhreak

ThE LongesT ThreaD EveR

I believe something "culinary..." Okay, bad joke...
  8. GamePhreak

ThE LongesT ThreaD EveR

If you feel like putting up with Registerfly's crappy service, you can get one there for $10. The prices keep going down. The one I have now was originally $40 but now it's $20.
  9. GamePhreak

[request] Hosting+ domain

Zephyr Enterprises Webhosting can offer you the following plan. PlanZ1 500 MB Storage 20 GB Transfer cPanel w/ Fantastico 20 MySQL Databases FTP Access 20 Email Addresses + 1 .com Domain We Don't Oversell $15.95 per 6 months + $7.95 per Year or $37.90 per Year Learn More...
  10. GamePhreak

Need blog host (500mb-1gb/5-10gb)

Zephyr Enterprises Webhosting can offer you the following plan. 500 MB Storage 20 GB Transfer 20 MySQL Databases E-Mail Forwarding FTP Access CPanel w/ Fantastico We Don't Oversell $2.95 USD per Month ($3.46 CAD) $29.95 USD per Year ($35.15 CAD) Please contact us if you need to...
  11. GamePhreak

ThE LongesT ThreaD EveR

It looks worse with that message. Just buy one, they're pretty cheap.
  12. GamePhreak

ThE LongesT ThreaD EveR

Because Penn State joined in 1990... Before that, Michigan State in 1950 replaced Chicago, who left in 1946.
  13. GamePhreak

ThE LongesT ThreaD EveR

Count yourself lucky that there isn't an entry for your type on Ohio University website's flame form or you would have been officially flamed by now...
  14. GamePhreak

ThE LongesT ThreaD EveR

------------<clip here>-----------<clip here>-----------<clip here>----------- *** FLAME FORM *** Dear: [ X ] Clueless Newbie [ ] Lamer [ ] AOLer [ ] "Me too" er [ ] Pervert [ ] Geek [ ] Spammer...
  15. GamePhreak

Over selling hosts - The List

Oh, I thought you were referring to all hosts who claim they don't oversell, not the ones that obviously do and then claim they don't.
  16. GamePhreak

ThE LongesT ThreaD EveR

Mine is a customer's email address... I shouldn't post that. Unless, of course, you can reach the secret BIN. Opening Bid: $0.50 :p
  17. GamePhreak

Over selling hosts - The List

.......? I get your motive, but what about that question? If they kept their word, then why are they going bankrupt?
  18. GamePhreak

How Can I Limit CPU Usage Of Some Accounts

Agreed. I've done that many times. I just assumed that "94" had run out of options and was looking for advice on where to turn next.
  19. GamePhreak

ThE LongesT ThreaD EveR

That's stupid. Why would you do that?
  20. GamePhreak

What makes a hosting company good?

That's to cover themselves. Most companies do inform their customers of changes. That's the ethical thing to do, anyway.
Back