• Howdy! Welcome to our community of more than 130.000 members devoted to web hosting. This is a great place to get special offers from web hosts and post your own requests or ads. To start posting sign up here. Cheers! /Peo, FreeWebSpace.net
managed wordpress hosting

Search results

1. RangerOfFire

Titles mean?

What does the title "b&" mean? I've seen it a few times on this forum now.
  2. RangerOfFire

[survey] If you could host other people...

This is a survey, not an offer or a request - mods can do whatever they want with this topic ------------------------------------------------------------------------ If you could host other people... If you could host other people would you need or want a reseller account, or would you be...
  3. RangerOfFire

Server Info Script

CubeStatus 1.0.2 Requirements: Linux (NOT BSD), PHP 4.3* [or greater], may not work on some servers (like 90megs.com) Price: Free (CPS Lisence) Encoded: no! Demo: http://dandd.cubepower.net/cubestatus-1p0p2/ Download: http://dandd.cubepower.net/cubestatus-1p0p2.zip This is a simple...
  4. RangerOfFire

[survey] File storage hosting?

This is a survey, not a request or an offer. Mods can do whatever they want with this topic. --------------------------------------------------- Are you interested in, or need hosting just for file storage? What would you want and need? Could people please comment on what they would...
  5. RangerOfFire

Free Script: Automate cPanel signups

free.cpanel() Is a script which allows you to automate the cPanel signup process for your users. You can use it for free, but you cannot remove the copyright. Most of the stuff is editable in the config file. Click here to download
  6. RangerOfFire

Free Hosting: 300MB, 5GB Bandwidth, cPanel, Fantastico, No Ads, Instant creation!

NinHost.co.uk - For all your freehosting needs ninhost_standardplus This package is feature packed and designed for websites. No ads or posting requirement, subdomain hosting only. Space: 300MB Bandwidth: 5000MB FTP Accounts: 100 SQL Databases: 100 Email Accounts: 100 Mailing...
  7. RangerOfFire

Forum Hosting Listings

Maybe freewebspace.net should have a way to search for free forum hosts? There is an increasing number of forum only hosts on this forum and I think that maybe freewebspace should have the ability for them to add themselves to a seperate searchable section.
  8. RangerOfFire

Free Hosting: 300MB, 5GB Bandwidth, cPanel, Fantastico, No Ads

NinHost Standard Plus 300MB Space 5GB Bandwidth/month 100 Email Accounts 100 FTP Accounts 100 MySQL Databases 100 Subdomains 100 Mailing Lists 10 Parked Domains 10 Addon Domains No posting requirement No Ads Domain or subdomain (username.s2s.org.uk/username.sys1.co.uk) hosting...
  9. RangerOfFire

[survey] Does cPanel Matter to YOU?

Not sure which forum this belonged in, mods please move it if you feel it is neccesary (sp?). Does cPanel Matter to you? cPanel Affects on You This is a bit of research that will benefit most free hosts here and just provide some info. Does it matter if your free-host has cPanel? Do you...
  10. RangerOfFire

Computer Dead

A friend of mine booted Linux (Knoppix) of a CD on my pc. He showed me it, and then exited it. Since that my PC won't boot. It turns on and everything (physical) switches on, but no OS is loaded. The mouse and keyboard don't get any power, the monitor gets nothing to display. I have tried...
  11. RangerOfFire

Free Hosting: 300MB, 5GB Bandwidth, cPanel, Fantastico

NinHost Standard Plus 300MB Space 5GB Bandwidth/month 100 Email Accounts 100 FTP Accounts 100 MySQL Databases 100 Subdomains 100 Mailing Lists 10 Parked Domains 10 Addon Domains No posting requirement No Ads Domain or subdomain (username.sys1.co.uk) hosting Choose cheque/invoice...
Back