• Howdy! Welcome to our community of more than 130.000 members devoted to web hosting. This is a great place to get special offers from web hosts and post your own requests or ads. To start posting sign up here. Cheers! /Peo, FreeWebSpace.net
managed wordpress hosting

Search results

1. ryuukossei

Need WHM Recommendation

Hi! I'm in needed a free webhosting with WHM. I only want to create a network to host my friends site in my domain, not to reseller it. The space should be 1-5 G and the bandwidth 2-10 G. Must have php and mysql. Placing ads it's ok for me. Is it possible or allowed? If yes, have any...
  2. ryuukossei

Just Curious, 1 G = 1000 M ?

I often see that many web hosting claim to give 1G space or 1000 M space. But if 1 M = 1024 Kb, is 1 G = 1000 M ? :confused4 I'm curious about it, well I'm just a student who always have a bad score in math, so I don't really understand about how to count it. :lol:
  3. ryuukossei

Looking a Free Host

Hi~! I'm looking for a free webhosting that include : - 100-300 MB Space (+ upgrade) - more than 1GB bandwith - 5 PHP & 5 MySQL - FTP - No Ads or just text ads - Non-English allowed The reason is because I want to host my online web based game (a pet game) and it's community. Of course...
  4. ryuukossei

Looking for Free Reseller

Hi! I'm looking for a free good reseller hosting which have this feature : 1. PHP & MySQL 2. Cpanel 3. Fantastico The space and bandwith must be more than 50mb. If you know any, please tell me. Thanks!
  5. ryuukossei

Need a free webhost!

I need a webhost which can give me : > at least 50M webspace > at least 1G bandwith > php, mysql, ftp > cpanel or directadmin > post only once for host > just a small ads, text ads, or no ads > allow adult content This because I want to host some fanlisting for doujinshi (a fan comic...
  6. ryuukossei

2 domain hosting

I have 2 domain and want to host it in one account. I'll build a community on it so I need a webhost that include disscusion board like phpbb and ipb. 250Mb or more space 3G or more bandwith no ad php mysql 10 or more ftp account 10 or more subdomain email cpanel fantastico (with...
  7. ryuukossei

need free, no ads, and....

I need a free webhosting without ads for my personal site, my fansite, and other site that related to ANIME. I have 2 registered domain name and need to host in one account with the webhosting. ------------------------------ 150 MB or more space 3 GB or more bandwith NO ADS any language...
  8. ryuukossei

How to sell domain name?

Hi! I just wanna know, where is the best place to sell domain name? And how to sell it? thx.
  9. ryuukossei

Need free hosting...

Hi all! I need free hosting for my personal site and my fanlistings. I have a domain name and I need : - 100mb storage (or more) 1g data transfer (or more) no ads domain hosting subdomain web mail php & mysql ftp cpanel all language accepted - Thx! :biggrin2:
Back