• Howdy! Welcome to our community of more than 130.000 members devoted to web hosting. This is a great place to get special offers from web hosts and post your own requests or ads. To start posting sign up here. Cheers! /Peo, FreeWebSpace.net
managed wordpress hosting

Search results

1. X

ipowerweb: NOT-reliable!

Ya, it is like a sub-company
  2. X

WMSYS.net brings you free hosting

I think it is pretty good too.
  3. X

WMSYS.net brings you free hosting

they are offering free hosting now? If you are intrested go to http://free.webmediasystems.net
  4. X

Vespacious : WARNING!

I was just saying that people should not post things unless backed by facts, sorry if I offended anyone. I actually was agreeing with you too, MN - Robert.
  5. X

Need opinions

thanks for your help and tips
  6. X

Need opinions

was WHM-host a big company? I agree that is some good advice runk-O-funk gave. I was looking for a reseller and $3.98/month is cheap, that is why I was asking about webmediaspecialties.com. What are some good tips to find if your host is good or not?
  7. X

Need opinions

I was talking to one the the sales rep and webmediasystems.net is the thier new domain name, webmediaspecialties is thier company name. But back to my other question is it smart to go with a big company or a small one? Because there is alot of hosting companies out there.
  8. X

Need opinions

Is it better to go with a host that has alot of customers, or a host that does not have alot of customers? I have been doing some research over several webhosting forms, Thanks for everyones help, I cross one name that sometimes is unbelievable to see. I don't know what they do, but they must...
  9. X

You guys shouldn't tell people something huge if you don't have all the facts.
  10. X

Need some help

So I buy space from a hosting company and resell it? So you are like a retailer. What is a good reseller plan to start out with?
  11. X

What deal can I get for $15 a month?

2xhosting, Are the link - $2/month supposed to be working on your website. That sounds like a good deal, what do you get?
  12. X

How can a company go under like that, don't they have some responsibility?
  13. X

Need some help

I have been using web hosting since verio finally got the ball rolling. I know this is the last thing you want to be asked, but is it hard to set up your your hosting company? What is involved?
  14. X

Robotical World Reveiw

I think it is only illegal if you state the name of the company is the company and is really not.
Back