• Howdy! Welcome to our community of more than 130.000 members devoted to web hosting. This is a great place to get special offers from web hosts and post your own requests or ads. To start posting sign up here. Cheers! /Peo, FreeWebSpace.net
managed wordpress hosting

Search results

1. N

Need feedback about your-site.com

Thanks, man. They DO have the BEST features. No one comes close.. ! :D
  2. N

choices right now, it's coming down to a choice between: 1. hostrocket.com 2. your-site.com 3. nomonthlyfees.com 4. fatcow.com Which do I get? hehehe! Thanks!
  3. N

I tried calling their assistance #'s, but I guess since it was 1pm here in Manila when I called, it was about 12am there. Still, I think someone should have answered their phones.. I tried calling fatcow.com, and they had at least someone I could talk to. In any case, http://www.your-site.com...
  4. N

Flash Animator for hire! (Sample works included)

I'm the VP for Project Development of Aticus Manila, an International Consultancy firm with offices in Melbourne, Australia, Kuala Lumpur, Malaysia, and here in Manila, Philippines. Since all of us are currently taking our Masters in IT, we've taken on a lot of IT projects lately, web design...
  5. N

Hostrocket

I'm seriously consider hostrocket.. I mean.. they've got KICK-BUTT features.. and for just $3 dollars more than my last pathetic webhost. Allow me to vent: For the record, I would like to state reasons for cancelling my account with hostsave. 1. For a problem I mailed to you one...
  6. N

WorldWebUSA.net

Another DUD of a webhost For the record, I would like to state reasons for cancelling my account with hostsave. 1. For a problem I mailed to you one week ago, I have only received a personal response today, after a week's time. Can you imagine waiting for 1 week for anyone to answer a...
  7. N

Best hosting plan in the work???

HOSTSAVE is another rotten egg Allow me to vent my frustrations with my former webhost. November 07, 2000, 2:44 PM. To the HostSave Team, As you say that you are encountering difficulty receiving e-mail, I have no way of knowing whether you have in fact received this message. In...
Back