• Howdy! Welcome to our community of more than 130.000 members devoted to web hosting. This is a great place to get special offers from web hosts and post your own requests or ads. To start posting sign up here. Cheers! /Peo, FreeWebSpace.net
managed wordpress hosting

Search results

1. G

Best PPM advertiser?

I was using Google Adsense, and it owned, but someone decided to spam click my ads and I got my account terminated. I've tried reapplying, but everytime I don't get accepted. So now I am looking for a PPI/PPM advertiser. I've applied to AzoogleAds and FastClick. Still no reply from Azoogle...
  2. G

BidVertiser, SUCKS

I joined BidVertiser yesterday, and I immediatly fell in love with it. The ads loaded instantly on my site, which was great. Someone clicked on my ads, and I got $0.16. Not bad, better then Clicksor. This morning, I went on my site, and the ads weren't loading. Because of my expeirence with...
  3. G

Shoutcast sponser needed

I don't care about what the bitrate needs to be, but I need to be able to name it whatever I want. I will put an ad linking back to your site on my site, and will also play your radio advertisments. It will be playing many types of music. The following are music that I own right now, and I...
  4. G

Free reseller needed

1gb space 20gb bandwidth (must be able to upgrade later if it gets too big) 1 cPanel account unlimited dominas/sub domains 100 email accounts 100 ftp accounts Im leanent on the emails and ftp, but space and bandwidth are a must. Im willing to put your ad on the main page, and if someone...
  5. G

Free Shoutcast Server

I know that shoutcast uses ALOT of bandwidth, but is anyone willing to host one, or knows somewhere that does for free? Thanks in advanced
Back