• Howdy! Welcome to our community of more than 130.000 members devoted to web hosting. This is a great place to get special offers from web hosts and post your own requests or ads. To start posting sign up here. Cheers! /Peo, FreeWebSpace.net
managed wordpress hosting

Search results

1. B

SSI coding - need help!!!!!

In an SSI code, would it work to put in <!--#include virtual="../ssi/right.shtml"--> to refer to a file in a different directory?
  2. B

Desperately need help - Interveloce.net

All my pages are .shtml (I DO know how to use SSI) and I have emailed them, but no reply so far. They used to reply really quickly too.....
  3. B

Before I signed up, I emailed them, and they said that they do support SSI.
  4. B

I signed up with Interveloce.net ages ago, and finally I have the domain working. But I just found out, it seems that SSI isn't working. Does anybody know if Interveloce supports SSI?
  5. B

Easyspace domains and name servers

Yep, definitely.
  6. B

You have to pay to enter name servers.
  7. B

No, that won't work, because with mydomain.com, you need to point your domain to mydomain.com's name servers. The whole point is that I can't point my domain to any domain servers without paying.
  8. B

Well, I have a domain with Easyspace.com. The problem is, they make you pay to enable name server pointing. Is there a way I can point my domain with name servers, perhaps with a service or something?
  9. B

Interveloce.net...any info?

I have joined up with Interveloce.net's $10/month plan (http://www.interveloce.com/?usr=477&pg=store&sub_pg=prod&ref=1). I hope I have done the right thing. But I seem to already be experiencing problems. On their services list, it says "Same day setup". I joined on Sunday, and it still isn't...
  10. B

Blind CPC and CPM - NEED HELP!!!

LOL....anyway, I'm not with clickhere2surf anymore...you're right, their prices really are crap. Oh well.
  11. B

HostOnce.com...INFO NEEDED!

HostOnce.com seems REALLY excellent, it has - Unlimited Space - Unlimited Bandwidth - CGI, SSI, PHP4, ASP - FREE domain name - Unlimited POP3 emails And a lot more. Now, before you guys go on about the unlimited harddrive (;) ), I know it can't really be unlimited, but it must be quite...
  12. B

Maybe if you READ THE PREVIOUS POSTS!!!!! you would have seen that i can't join AllClicks because I don't live in the US!!! "Use common sense" you say. Use your own next time.
  13. B

ClickHere2Surf.com...your thoughts

Clickthrutraffic is a 2nd click program...not many people click thru the results page. CH2S is 1st click, so i reckon its better.
  14. B

ClickHere2Surf.com...your thoughts

I joined ClickHere2Surf.com, which pay 0.2 cents per click (:cry2: ). Only because I can't join AllClicks. So, does anybody have any info on CH2S? are they a scam? or do they pay? any problems with them? So far they seem OK to me.
  15. B

I have joined ClickHere2Surf. Does anyone have any experience with them? Are they a scam? Do they pay? I'm also unhappy because I registered 39 clicks in 22 hours, and have only made 8c. If I was with AllClicks I would already have made $1.16 :crysad:
  16. B

Well, I don't want adult content. Gambling is OK, as long as it isnt a scam, you can be in Australia (;) supermoo), and you can be under 18. Instant activation would be nice :D
  17. B

OK, you're right. I can't join AllClicks.com cos I'm under 18 and in Australia, so, any other ideas?
  18. B

I found www.noconversions.com, they are 4c/click, and allow blind clicks, and have instant activation! And no, there's no such thing as blind CPM. The title mean "Blind CPC.....AND QUESTIONS ON CPM", I shortened it.
  19. B

Does anyone know of a CPC program that has instant activation and allows blind clicks? Or, are there any BANNER CPM programs that offer at least $0.85 CPM, and have instant activation?
  20. B

Clickthrutraffic - PLEASE READ!

I have just joined ClickThruTraffic. Does anybody use them? Could you tell me if they are OK, if they pay on time, no scams etc. Also, are you allowed to use your own banner or do you have to use theirs?
Back