• Howdy! Welcome to our community of more than 130.000 members devoted to web hosting. This is a great place to get special offers from web hosts and post your own requests or ads. To start posting sign up here. Cheers! /Peo, FreeWebSpace.net
managed wordpress hosting

Search results

1. T

Dedicated IP. Why?

I know some of the advantages of having a dedicated IP for my site but I was wondering what you all could come up with as good reasons to have one. We can get rid of e-commerce reasons because I don't see that being an issue. At least not for awhile and only for people to pay for subscriptions...
  2. T

Maybe I'm dreaming but...

This is what I'm looking for. The requirements in the first list are definate needs. The second list is things I'd really like but am willing to trade off for what I really need most. I realize that this may seem like a lot to some, or most of you, but this is what I'm looking for... Price...
  3. T

A thought on catagories

I was thinking maybe the free hosting offers forum could be split into free ad supported/free no ads/free post for host. It seems to me to really be 3 seperate and very different types of offers. Just a thought.
Back