• Howdy! Welcome to our community of more than 130.000 members devoted to web hosting. This is a great place to get special offers from web hosts and post your own requests or ads. To start posting sign up here. Cheers! /Peo, FreeWebSpace.net
managed wordpress hosting

Search results

1. L

QN.com Offers Another Ad-Free Service

http://www.qn.com/shorturl.php Works just like tinyurl.com - fill in a long website url and a short url that has been set to redirect to your original url is generated. Easy.
  2. L

Incentive Offers - UK

Anyone know of a site that includes incentive offers but is available for UK targeted sites?
  3. L

You.qn.com is now ADLESS

Yep the best subdomain service out there is now ad-free!! Im puzzled why I still haven't kicked --------'s ---! Help me! :-) :biggrin2: :P http://www.qn.com
  4. L

Any Networks that Accept Redirect Services?

I run a subdomain redirect service called qn.com I've been frustrated with the popup performance of the only company I could find that does not restrict sites like mine from being publishers. Does anyone know any good ad networks that allow redirect services?
  5. L

QN.COM - Free Redirect Still but Less Intrusive Ad Now

www.qn.com We are still offering the shortest free subdomain you will find anywhere (can't contest that!). The advertising practice we follow publishes only one small pop-in now.
  6. L

Announcing the Launch of the World's Best Redirection Service QN.COM!

:-) :applaudin Im proud to announce on this forum first the launch of qn.com redirection! This is just step one for us in creating a general webmaster interest site! Be the first ones to sign up!
  7. L

Does hardware like PDA have any compatibility issues in different countries?

Would any issue arise over buying a PDA in the US and using it in the UK? Can you imagine any compatibility issues that could possibly arise down the line? Thanks.
  8. L

Frivolous Fun Read

http://www.deadjournal.com/talkread.bml?journal=carboxyl&itemid=75737#cutid1
  9. L

Name all dead free web hosts

Ones that continued on as paid hosts don't count. Please list all sites - any size! Site could have died 2 years ago even. This will be very useful to me so thank you.
  10. L

Meow Appreciation Thread

Remember him? Not sure why I bring this up...
  11. L

Heh

Search google for "photoshop" and click the first ad link that appears to the right. Maybe they really aren't that stupid? Just a reflection of how the bad the economy is faltering? :confused2
  12. L

Read if you are thinking of anything else other then NAMECHEAP!

Wow, I've always loved namecheap. Immediate 12-24 hour support. Sometimes within 30 mins actually. I accidently allowed a domain to expire though. I could no longer find the domain in my account. I email them. After an uncharacteristically long wait; I email them again within a couple of...
  13. L

Please Join My Discussion

It will eventually be applied to something... But, do you guys have an idea of how to make a large community of users become an actual close community despite the size?
  14. L

Why did acidmist suck?

Just gathering research. :)
  15. L

Stuff 2 20s down an envelope and mail it off for some hosting

I notice many people here don't have access to a CC/Paypal or don't want to bother with checks/orders. Here is the simple alternative. Send $40 in cash to my partner: Alexander Enoch Woodend Farmhouse ( I know, :p) Newmachar Aberdeenshire, Scotland AB210QE GB We will...
  16. L

I have heard you cries!

A new service is coming soon. Same acidmist concept but the old standards will be back. 150 uniques a day! And the option to use from an already collection of 1000+ domainers. Updates soon!
  17. L

Feedback from you

I want to start a url redirection service. Would you.xda.org be acceptable?
  18. L

Latin

Anyone fluent?
  19. L

Powerpipe <More Info>

I've learned they charge $20 just to be able to point nameservers to your domain. Def. avoid. Jan would you please remove it from the list?
  20. L

Any aol users?

I need to see if a @aol.com email is taken. If you are an aol user please pm me. I can explain later.
Back