• Howdy! Welcome to our community of more than 130.000 members devoted to web hosting. This is a great place to get special offers from web hosts and post your own requests or ads. To start posting sign up here. Cheers! /Peo, FreeWebSpace.net
managed wordpress hosting

Search results

1. LittlBUGer

Dedicated File Hosting with >3TB bandwidth, minimal storage

No, not quite yet, but I hope to have something by the end of the week (Friday). So there's still a couple days left for offers. :-) Thanks.
  2. LittlBUGer

Alright, I've sent a few PMs. Thanks for the offers thus far everyone. :-)
  3. LittlBUGer

Yes, thanks for the offer, but I'm looking for more bandwidth. What it's coming down to now is possibly just moving everything I have to a Cloud server at 10tb.com, though it'll cost me close to $200 a month which I wasn't prepared to do. I have a few websites and email at Wiredtree.com and...
  4. LittlBUGer

Well, I'd like it to be under $100 monthly, but am willing to work something out depending on the offer. Or possibly a yearly price at a discount would work too. :)
  5. LittlBUGer

Hello. Currently I have an account with SimpleCDN to help provide some projects with free download mirrors for their files. Right now, I don't even use 1 GB of space, but bandwidth is heading towards 4TB per month, and it's getting a bit too costly for me at this point (since I get nothing in...
  6. LittlBUGer

Request mirror servers

Hello. I may be able to help you. I have a SimpleCDN account that I use to help others mirror there files. Once on the CDN, your file is automatically mirrored across multiple servers around the world so everyone gets fast downloads. All I can give you is standard FTP access, though once any...
  7. LittlBUGer

Looking for good dedicated for file hosting site

Oh, I didn't realize you were going to have illegal/warez/etc. files hosted. You should have stated that clearly in the beginning as that greatly limits your options, at least from the U.S.! I would have said I couldn't have helped you in the beginning if I would have known that. Sorry to...
  8. LittlBUGer

Well, it really depends. If you want you're users to be able to always have extremely fast downloads from anywhere in the world without any single point of failure or having to manage multiple servers, then SimpleCDN is the best bet, even though it may be more expensive. In your case though...
  9. LittlBUGer

I understand you don't want to go with my idea, but I'm totally confused by your picture. I don't think those stats are correct at all. The first file listed says it was uploaded a couple days ago and already has over 800 download with near 800GB bandwidth used. Then if you look at several...
  10. LittlBUGer

How do you see paying $1000 per month? I calculated that at 120 GB space and 1 TB bandwidth for a month could cost you less than $150 per month, even less after I helped pay for the services. I didn't think you used more than 1-2 TB bandwidth as based on the screenshot in your link about...
  11. LittlBUGer

PM was sent. :) I'm off to lunch in a few, but I'll be back within an hour (around 1pm MDT) and available at least until 5pm.
  12. LittlBUGer

Sure. SimpleCDN is a massive content delivery network (CDN) and in my opinion not only one of the cheaper ones but one of the better ones available. Basically, depending on what service you use with them, you'll be able to store all of your files on their network and directly link to them...
  13. LittlBUGer

Yes, LSComputers is basically correct. Other than my suggestion above (which worked well for me on my popular downloads site after I moved from 3 clustered dedicated servers), a couple good companies from my experience to go with are: 1.) www.rubyringtech.com - cheap but good servers with...
  14. LittlBUGer

Free file/image hosting request for a file sharing site

I can't give you any web hosting space, but I can give you possible access to my SimpleCDN account to host files/images/videos. Since it's a powerful and popular CDN, all your files would have direct links with fast downloads from anywhere in the world. Depends on how much space and bandwidth...
  15. LittlBUGer

Why not get a small shared host for your regular site files, and then use a CDN like SimpleCDN to store all of your downloadable files? You'd get extreme speed and not have to worry about messing with a dedicated server or running out of space/bandwidth. I can share my SimpleCDN account with...
  16. LittlBUGer

need high speed connection webhosting

Why not use a CDN like SimpleCDN? I have an account with them and would be more than willing to share it with you (give you your own folder, FTP access, etc.) for a smaller fee than if you'd sign up for them yourself. Just let me know. It can easily serve files as fast as you need it, but I...
  17. LittlBUGer

Extreme File Hosting/Streaming For Reasonable Price

Hello. I have a few files that I currently share on my SimpleCDN account (http://www.simplecdn.com). I have plenty of money in my account and am willing to offer any of their services to you for a fraction of what they ask. To put it simply, for whatever you need, I will split the costs with...
  18. LittlBUGer

Dedicated Server

Do you need the server for anything else, or is it purely a place to put files that you want to stream? If the latter, I have an account with SimpleCDN (www.simplecdn.com) that should do the trick if you're interested. :)
  19. LittlBUGer

Dedicated Server Info...

What do you need all of that for exactly? What are you trying to do/host? :)
  20. LittlBUGer

2 Req Shoutcast & File Host Hosting

May I ask what/who you used for your file hosting needs, or did those needs go away? Thanks. :)
Back