• Howdy! Welcome to our community of more than 130.000 members devoted to web hosting. This is a great place to get special offers from web hosts and post your own requests or ads. To start posting sign up here. Cheers! /Peo, FreeWebSpace.net
managed wordpress hosting

Search results

1. M

Exile Hosting FREE WEBHOSTING, No Ad's, No Forum Psoting

Well.. the site is now operationel again, but still :(
  2. M

Thanks for approving my acount! But it seems that your system does not send out any details regarding username/passwords etc.? Would you be so kind as to tell me what they are? (I tried some combinations, but none seem to work)
  3. M

Your order has now been received and you will receive an order confirmation email shortly. Your Order Number is: 0497205223 :p
  4. M

My Free BBS - Free PhpBB & IpB Forum Hosting [-No Limits-]

Hello! At My Free BBS, We host your forum for free! Currently we host Invision Power Board and PhpBB. Both include over 100 Skins and over 10 languages (wich can also be added on request) If you are looking for a free forum hosting solution, please surf on over to www.myfreebbs.com and sign...
  5. M

We are currently experiencing problems witht he setup of IpB forums for now only PhpBB forums are available.
  6. M

Novartis, tel me what sort of forum you'd like please, most content get accepted. Saksana, yes as long as it's regurlar adult and no weird stuff, no warez / illegal movies etc.
  7. M

Proffesional Hosting tempalate!

It's a bit small to clearly see anything.... (I'm not intersted anyway, but you might scare away potential buyers)
  8. M

Sure we support Arabic languages, and if a language isn't supported we will make sure to add it!
  9. M

Hello! At My Free BBS, We host your forum for free! Currently we host Invision Power Board and PhpBB. Both include over 100 Skins and over 10 languages (wich can also be added on request) If you are looking for a free forum hosting solution, please surf on over to www.myfreebbs.com and sign...
  10. M

Proffesional Hosting tempalate!

Image link doesn't work.
  11. M

Zhosting.tk -1000mb!!! - no bandwidth limit!! - PHP V.5!!! - Apache 2!!! - MySQL 4.0.

Oh so god is the problem? :tired2: And no the speed did not increase at all, that's something you told us 2 months ago but your site still loads as slow as 2 months ago.
  12. M

Free InvisionBoard Hosting!

Unmetered does not run out, like unmetered servers (you can get them from sm). Ex: You get a Dedi with a 100Mbit unmetered line, you may do whatever with it and will not have any bandwidth limit! (except the physical limit)
  13. M

What do you think of Jesus Christ? Please answer here.

Anyway, it's good to believe in something but - don't try to force it upon people - don't go to war over it - don't think that everything in the bible/koran etc. is true - don't believe what religious leaders tell ya... ..
  14. M

For Sale Freewebhosting Script

You can't find a demo? If it's your script, make one!
  15. M

Zhosting.tk -1000mb!!! - no bandwidth limit!! - PHP V.5!!! - Apache 2!!! - MySQL 4.0.

Yes it will be. And it will also be a thread where they say the tweaked some settings to increase speed. (in total both threads have dozens of those posts) Blackarib, get yourserlf a decent server & connection it really isn't that hard to give good service.
  16. M

Free InvisionBoard Hosting!

But as everyone knows unmetered excist and is just fine....
  17. M

Sorry for the late reply, it has been back up for several days now. We where moving to a new server for better performance. DarkBlood, if you ever finish your 'all wonder script' let the rest of the world know.. untill then there's not a good alternative.
Back