• Howdy! Welcome to our community of more than 130.000 members devoted to web hosting. This is a great place to get special offers from web hosts and post your own requests or ads. To start posting sign up here. Cheers! /Peo, FreeWebSpace.net
managed wordpress hosting

Search results

1. B

hello Frendz

i m baddy from India.can any1 help me out in making me understand abt the free hosting?wats the need for it?pls reply 2 this message. bye
  2. B

My computer hangs on some games

hello i think thats the problem with the Graphics card.if u can afford 2 buy FX 5200 nvidia,then the problem will be surely solved.
  3. B

Do you want to send this error to Microsoft?

hello u were correct abt the alternate soln.but thats the worst v r goin 2 opt for.so first scan the system and check out whether there r any viruses screwing up ur system.usually that happens due2 presence of viruses.i experienced that problem.i scanned the whole system once with norton anti...
  4. B

Lots of problems

hello! i think there r too many processes running.u can view them in windows task manager by pressing ctrl+Alt+Del.there may be many processes running without ur notice.jus ask someone and delete the processes u rnt aware of. thats the best way.u need not buy even the ram.and i think u couldnt...
  5. B

Virtual Memory Minimum Too Low Problem

hello hello this is baddy.u gotta jus delete the processes which r running without ur notice.jus find them and end the processes.thats the only solution 4 it.and i m the one who sufferd from it for abt 1 month or so.........
  6. B

solution 2 virtual memroy hello, i found the solution of this problem.i hav recovered fro it jus 2 days back.jus press ctrl+shift+Esc at a time or ctrl+alt+del.then windows task manager window will pop up and there will be 5 tabs like applications,processes,,,,son on........jus click process...
  7. B

Unable 2 login in MIRC

hello:; hello kabathak, wat u said was correct.in ur reply u were mentioning abt the file and printer sharing.yah u were correct i disabled that option.but i think enabling that option would cause in the flow of viruses also.so i disabled that sharing.many of my freinds systems hav been...
  8. B

Download managers

i think flashget is better. hi, i think the flash get is better for the downloads from the net.i hav used many of those like DAP,download manger,flashget.and i found Flashget 2 b the best one among them.its fast.theres no problem with it as far i m concerned.but the thing is u hav 2 change the...
  9. B

Unable 2 login in MIRC

hi guys, i hav been facing this problem since 1 month or so...i m connecting 2 the net thru the lan connection.so tel me if there r any settings 2 be changed for those who r connecting 2 the net thru "LAN".but when i connected 2 the net thru modem(ordinary)it connected without fail.so pls...
  10. B

Lots of problems

heres the solution hi, i m baddy from india.i got the same problem.but there was no system crash regarding the problem.so its better 2 buy a new advanced ram.that will definitely solve the problem.if not reply back. bye
  11. B

problem regarding LCR hi, i m baddy from india.i think u should b changing the settings in control panel.go to control panel and u will hav 2 change the setting on clicking ur user name.and u will understand there after.if not solved do this.delete ur account once and create ur account once...
  12. B

this is the solution 4 it hi guys, i m new 2 this discussion and i m from india.so let me tel out y the problem has occured 2 u.thats bcoz when u r running 2 many processes at a same time,RAM cant afford 2 run all the processes u r running and so it uses the space in hard disk and that space...
Back