• Howdy! Welcome to our community of more than 130.000 members devoted to web hosting. This is a great place to get special offers from web hosts and post your own requests or ads. To start posting sign up here. Cheers! /Peo, FreeWebSpace.net
managed wordpress hosting

Search results

1. S

How's this sound? (off-shore hosting)

is hong kong as regulated as the rest of china? Because I dont think you will be able to host much if it is.
  2. S

Security and IP

I don't know if this topic has ever been brought up, but now that I am finished my post-secondary education and have a few successful contracts, I am interested in starting on new development. One of the major problems I see with web development is that you are relying heavily on someone...
  3. S

questions about apt-hosting.net

I dont know how they could possibly afford to run this host.. 2.95 for 5 gigs?
  4. S

Is PHP a language?

I love where they are taking it... once they start using defined variables for objects I will be a happy camper.
  5. S

Is there any one here who knows page optimization ???

stored procedures will not decrease server load, it will do the opposite. Stored procedures mostly increase security.
  6. S

Wanted - PHP5 host

I will if it comes down to that, I just dont need _that_ much resources, and dont believe free software should cost extra.
  7. S

Wanted - PHP5 host

I need PHP5 its the whole purpose of purchasing some space. I would have snapped up overule since they have an amazing starter package (everything I need for 4.99 BUT php5)
  8. S

Wanted - PHP5 host

currently looking for a package simular to 1and1's home package but with php and mysql. Web Space 1,000 MB Monthly Transfer Volume 25 GB FTP Accounts 1 php mysql Subdomains 10 External Domains 50 E-mail Accounts 200 IMAP & POP3 supported
  9. S

Wanted - PHP5 host

I have tried Byzhosting and terabyte and both were great hosts. Unfortunately I want to get into PHP5 so I need a host with access to that. requirements: Space: 400megs+ Bd/w: 6gigs+ PHP5 MySQL POP Subdomains and reliability. Looking at under 10USD per month, and want to do a...
  10. S

How to get an owned vBulletin License?

Damn you spent your paper-route money on him... dude, you should have gotten the new dragonball Z figures!
  11. S

about php header("location:http://192.168.0.207/")

probably trying to set headers after output?
  12. S

Bush: I want to be the peace President

He didnt get lost, he took advantage of Americas anger.
  13. S

Thats not our biggest problem, the war on iraq was a mistake. I am glad that when we go into a country its through aid and peacekeeping, rather then corperate greed and hatred. The major problems in Canada today are at home. And right now its with our government. Lowest Voter turnout ever...
  14. S

We're lazy, indifferent and greedy. We dont care about what happens to people as long as it doesnt effect our lives. Sure we help the needy, sure we give a man a coin, but only because its the quickest way to get rid of them from our sight. We allow fear campaigns to make us vote for someone who...
  15. S

HAH good luck, people prefer scumbags to the unknown. The people get the government they deserve.
  16. S

I dont think America is a terrible place to live, infact the quality of life in america is very high, as long as your well off. The problem is more the immorality and ignorance between what the government is doing and what the people think they are doing. It is the same here in Canada and...
  17. S

I think it runs in the blood. Just saw this flash, interesting. **Warning has graphic content not suitable for everyone, viewer discression is advised** www.ericblumrich.com/pl_lo.html
  18. S

Should same-sex marriages be made legal?

Business in the front, party in the back.
  19. S

partition software

Win2k lets you partition at setup, I would be surprised if XP didnt let you do the same.
  20. S

Oops

The bible is not written in chronological form, infact it jumps around quite a bit. Examples such as this: are not valid. If you read the section verses 21-32 could spred anywhere from 100 years to 1000 years. Nor does it say how many years span between Chapters 10 and 11. Chapter 11 starts...
Back