• Howdy! Welcome to our community of more than 130.000 members devoted to web hosting. This is a great place to get special offers from web hosts and post your own requests or ads. To start posting sign up here. Cheers! /Peo, FreeWebSpace.net
managed wordpress hosting

Search results

1. dscikate

great 5 bucks a month hosting

ok my friend nemisis is doing this not me and his aim screen: NeMiSiS 91383 . I nemisis am organizing a Committee of 30-60 people who will put in $5/month each or $60/year. Each of you will be a share holder for this isanely fast dedicated server. The more people we get, The bigger and...
  2. dscikate

DimeClicks working yes or no

I just got a DimeClicks account and i was wondering if they still pay because that's 10 cents a click for me and i can bring in a lot of clicks with my site i know this for sure.
  3. dscikate

review pbxanime.com

i have'nt been on this message board in a while but i would like you people to rate my site now. pbxanime.com
  4. dscikate

streaming media me(more direct links now)review

tell me if this streaming media workz good for you here's a more direct non pop up link http://pbxfullmediax.tripod.com/dbzepi_234.html there you go now you can rate my media thanx.
  5. dscikate

rate my streaming media(it's clean not p***)

go to my site's full media section page then read the statement and go in press one of the screen shots and stream my site's media and telling me if the streaming is good if the speed of loading is good you will need to have fairly new version of windows media player too do this thanx.
  6. dscikate

php ?

how do i use php to include a text file that's off my site?
  7. dscikate

check out my Avatar tell me wha you think

hey do you like my Avatar rate it.:chinese2:
  8. dscikate

any good pay per clicks out there?

i need a good pay per click place just need to be 5+ cents a click that's all i need.
  9. dscikate

i'm bored so review my site

my url is http://www.pbxanime.com :chinese2:
  10. dscikate

cgi code to include text files

what's the code to include text files in cgi? :confused:
  11. dscikate

any good non cpm ad networkz out there

i am just wondering is there any good non cpm ad networkz out there?:chinese2:
  12. dscikate

5mbs space bannerless cgi

is there a place like that all i need is a sub for my button exchange because i don't want to kill my bandwidth and maybe i could put my topsite on it too.
  13. dscikate

javascript/cgi help

i have this button exchange cgi that i need to make usable without iframes i just want to know a java script code that can include this cgi the cgi is at: http://www.pbxanime.com/cgi-bin/ads/ads.cgi
  14. dscikate

need a script that shows visitors on site

i need a current visitor on site script in php or cgi it don't really matter.
  15. dscikate

what would happen if?

yea that's right a cliff hanger :confused: .
  16. dscikate

php cheap host needed

i need php,cgi,ssi,mysql and that's about it and i need at least 30gbs a month transfer and 300 mb space it's pretty simple needs i think. most cost at most 30 buckz
  17. dscikate

most pay per click

i did to know a ad banner advertiser that pay's like 10 cents and up per unique click because i can pull about 200 unique clicks a day off ads but i want to make more.
  18. dscikate

i need a outgoing frame script for outgoing urls

i need a out going frame script for urls and i need it to have a little thing in it so u can break the frames if u like the siteand it will go to there site completely.
  19. dscikate

do u know a no ads host with cgi-bin and ftp access and at least 5mbs space?

do u know a no ads host with cgi-bin and ftp access and at least 5mbs space? if so then post it.
  20. dscikate

overall best in everything no staff

how many people out there are overall good at everything all scripting and graphics and all and make money off there site's and are doing well out there.
Back