• Howdy! Welcome to our community of more than 130.000 members devoted to web hosting. This is a great place to get special offers from web hosts and post your own requests or ads. To start posting sign up here. Cheers! /Peo, FreeWebSpace.net
managed wordpress hosting

Search results

1. dscikate

Frihost - 250Mb space, 10GB traffic and no ads

nice site you got there. I'm waiting for a account now, i'm sure i'll get one, thanx in advance.
  2. dscikate

great 5 bucks a month hosting

ok my friend nemisis is doing this not me and his aim screen: NeMiSiS 91383 . I nemisis am organizing a Committee of 30-60 people who will put in $5/month each or $60/year. Each of you will be a share holder for this isanely fast dedicated server. The more people we get, The bigger and...
  3. dscikate

DimeClicks working yes or no

it's wierd really i submitted to them when there site was all messed up and like a month later i got a e-mail now and there ad server is still working i think i just want to get up to 50 bucks really quick and then take the ad off my site and see if they pay.
  4. dscikate

DimeClicks working yes or no

I just got a DimeClicks account and i was wondering if they still pay because that's 10 cents a click for me and i can bring in a lot of clicks with my site i know this for sure.
  5. dscikate

review pbxanime.com

i changed the homepage layout to a blue one now because you people where talkn about the colors.
  6. dscikate

review pbxanime.com

there's more to the site and diff layouts than the front one go to the animes section and pick a anime. that layout is diff.
  7. dscikate

review pbxanime.com

are you talkn about the top nav if so how could i fix it. and i like the colors so i'm not changing that.
  8. dscikate

review pbxanime.com

i have'nt been on this message board in a while but i would like you people to rate my site now. pbxanime.com
  9. dscikate

Free Anime & Gaming hosting....

yea now that's what i am talkin about that's a very good offer
  10. dscikate

streaming media me(more direct links now)review

remember you need to have a new version of windows media player too review and a fast connection would'nt hurt
  11. dscikate

streaming media me(more direct links now)review

tell me if this streaming media workz good for you here's a more direct non pop up link http://pbxfullmediax.tripod.com/dbzepi_234.html there you go now you can rate my media thanx.
  12. dscikate

rate my streaming media(it's clean not p***)

go to my site's full media section page then read the statement and go in press one of the screen shots and stream my site's media and telling me if the streaming is good if the speed of loading is good you will need to have fairly new version of windows media player too do this thanx.
  13. dscikate

plez rate the best anime website ever made

I mean too. lol :jump:
  14. dscikate

plez rate the best anime website ever made

yea i am switching servers. i am going to a faster better one more bandwidth roo.
  15. dscikate

Which forum should I use?

well the first one actually matches your layout what's so good about the second one does it have more features or something.
  16. dscikate

New Host With Illegal Content Allowed

what the hell kind of warez will over load this server it's only 20mbs and the upload size is probably limited you would have to make a batch files and upload them to actually run a warez site on a 20mb web space.
  17. dscikate

i'm bored so review my site

why do people keep uumm bring this post back up
  18. dscikate

php ?

how can i do that?
  19. dscikate

php ?

what i really want to do is link a image the code for the image is in the text file
  20. dscikate

php ?

i tried that first just changing the code to the url i was trying to link and it had a out put of a error message
Back