• Howdy! Welcome to our community of more than 130.000 members devoted to web hosting. This is a great place to get special offers from web hosts and post your own requests or ads. To start posting sign up here. Cheers! /Peo, FreeWebSpace.net
managed wordpress hosting

Search results

1. S

PC Hardware sponsors

Anyone knows a good PC Hardware store that runs a CPC or good PPL program (no 1% like on CJ).
  2. S

Own DNS servers

Hello , I have the choice to get my own DNS servers for free. Should I do this ? (I guess it takes 2 ips .. but I got 5 ip's included in the package and only 1 site to host ... so I don't really care to use 2ips for DNS servers). Other (stupid) question. If I have domain xyz.com and want...
  3. S

which cpu is best ?

I can get these server for about the same price. Intel P3 800 Intel Celeron 1ghz AMD Duron 1ghz All other specs (RAM , ...) are the same. Now for home use I know I would take a Duron for sure ... but for a webserver I'm not really sure which one I should take. Anyone has some...
  4. S

cj.com

Hey , I was wondering if cj.com still pays on time these days. I used them at the start and plan to use them again. Do they still pay for the previous month on the 20th of each month ? Thx alot
  5. S

Any eXPerience with shareasale.com ?

Hey , I saw that shareasale.com has a few interesting offers for my site but I wonder if they are good & pay-out their webmaster. Their website doesn't look very professional .... Someone here has any eXPerience with them ? Thx
  6. S

120x600 or 160x600 CPC/CPM

I have alot of unsold wide skyscrappers atm ... anyone knows a good CPC (or CPM , but those companies often don't like being used as "reserve") company selling 160x600 (or 120x600) ads ? Thx
  7. S

Tripod.co.uk just re-opened ....

50MB free disk space for your website Unlimited free traffic Unlimited file size WebBuilder: an easy and powerful website generator Personalised counters Guestbook Personalised CGI feedback forms Customisable 404 Error Page Promotion and Improvement of your website FTP Access...
  8. S

datablocks.net still alive :)

it seems like the project isn't dead ... the site design has just been upped (altho it doesn't works yet ... this means they are still working on it :) ) http://www.datablocks.net
  9. S

Looking for good host for game site ...

I have been looking for alot of hosts ... and I found several that might be interesting. I found alot of opinions about tera-byte on this forum , but I would like to hear some reactions about others hosts (if anyone tried them out ;) ) What I need min. 50MB HD 10gb bw/month SSH axx...
  10. S

.biz & .info good companies to register ??

I'm looking for good comapnies to pre-buy .info (/.biz) domainnames. Good means : -as cheap as possible -a "no domain , no pay" garantee (don't wanna pay for domains I don't have) -good service -no "inside-company" competetion to see for who the company will buy the domainname.I just want...
Back