• Howdy! Welcome to our community of more than 130.000 members devoted to web hosting. This is a great place to get special offers from web hosts and post your own requests or ads. To start posting sign up here. Cheers! /Peo, FreeWebSpace.net
managed wordpress hosting

Search results

1. S

banner companies.

welcome to 2003 ... u will never get 0.50 CPM for a simple 468x60 banner. Maybe a few targeted campaigns , but cerainly not as average.
  2. S

Does focusin or compact banner pay?

is there a way to disable pop-ups at focusin ? I don't want those pop-up ads.
  3. S

PC Hardware sponsors

Anyone knows a good PC Hardware store that runs a CPC or good PPL program (no 1% like on CJ).
  4. S

Come2store

get mozilla! www.mozilla.org
  5. S

HostUltra

Even if you fill in USA it will give that error.
  6. S

Host for mainly images

hotlinking ?
  7. S

Modchip

if you don't care about reselling I guess your clicks rn't performing (forced clicks?) ... and you know why modchip.com isn't paying you.
  8. S

Modchip

they both pay "if you are lucky". Sometimes they pay sometimes they don't. Some good modchips resellers are : lik-sang (cj.com) gamegizmo.com easybuy2000.com
  9. S

Own DNS servers

Hello , I have the choice to get my own DNS servers for free. Should I do this ? (I guess it takes 2 ips .. but I got 5 ip's included in the package and only 1 site to host ... so I don't really care to use 2ips for DNS servers). Other (stupid) question. If I have domain xyz.com and want...
  10. S

which cpu is best ?

thx alot. Can a P3 handle alot ? I don't want to start a webhosting company. It's just to host 1 big website & a forum. The sites gets about 10000 unique visits/day and about 25000 hits. the forum only gets visited by a small part of these visitors. I have often about "30 active...
  11. S

Eservers Provided Transfer Beats Rackshack's

Burstable service provides the customer with a full bandwidth, point-to-point connection, yet the customer is only charged for bandwidth that is used. This service was developed to accommodate those customers that require a full bandwidth connection during busy times, but much less bandwidth the...
  12. S

which cpu is best ?

I can get these server for about the same price. Intel P3 800 Intel Celeron 1ghz AMD Duron 1ghz All other specs (RAM , ...) are the same. Now for home use I know I would take a Duron for sure ... but for a webserver I'm not really sure which one I should take. Anyone has some...
  13. S

Modchip.com

not they are not. anyway , they only pay if they want to ... sometimes they do sometimes not. It was like that some months ago anyway. It's better to use lik-sang (cj.com) or gamegizmo.com for modchip sales.
  14. S

cj.com

Hey , I was wondering if cj.com still pays on time these days. I used them at the start and plan to use them again. Do they still pay for the previous month on the 20th of each month ? Thx alot
  15. S

Banner Buys -- Looking for some

you have ofcourse alot of smaller adcompanies with smaller or/and lower quality sites that have a much lower CPM. I think it all depends with public you want to reach.
  16. S

I'm talking about quality adcompanies here (burst , doubleclick , fastclicks). a banner + pop-up is about 1.80-2CPM. I have these prices from my burstmedia account.
  17. S

for RICH MEDIA 468x60 without pop-ups I think it's about 0.90 - 1CPM with burstmedia
  18. S

burstmedia.com advertising.com doubleclick.com fastclick.com valueclick.com ... but I don't think they will do it for 0.25CPM At that price u could have more luck at www.advertwizard.com
  19. S

fastclick.com

1/ yes 2/ because those ads are probably targeted and you didn't have any visitor with the targetprofile. 3/ dunno , I don't use fastclick
  20. S

Some Advice?

with 2000 uniques/day you can also try advertising.com ... but I recommand burstmedia.com over advertising.com thought
Back