• Howdy! Welcome to our community of more than 130.000 members devoted to web hosting. This is a great place to get special offers from web hosts and post your own requests or ads. To start posting sign up here. Cheers! /Peo, FreeWebSpace.net
managed wordpress hosting

Search results

1. Unregistered

need a decent host

hi 2WDH, pack 3 listed here as 2.34/month , 24/year, website listed as $8/month, $80/year, how come??
  2. Unregistered

need a decent host

hi, matrix, actually, i reviewed them all, none of them i'm satisfy with i'm looking at the newest offer 2wd now. more offers are welcome ;) thanks
  3. Unregistered

need a decent host

thanks all for reply, alot of plann to choose from, i'm in the process of choosing and eliminating. thanks again.
  4. Unregistered

need a decent host

i need a host that is decent and been around for awhile, 1 year, 2 years and up. 1gb of space 10gb of bandwidth/month Cpanel PHP CGI any special offers?
  5. Unregistered

domain for sale!

www.technicalhelp.org for more info !
  6. Unregistered

Looking for host, MY budget is $50 annually

you can try: http://www.blutekhosting.com promotional plann is only $1.89/month 500mb space 5000 mb transfer.
  7. Unregistered

any strong server ?

nope, not programs. mostly my mp3s (recorded & sing by me) + small videos captured using webcamz of my relatives ...ect. why do you guys kept thinking "warez" or "programz" ?
  8. Unregistered

any strong server ?

i dont think so ! well, these files are personal files for my friends and family to download it, not a warez site, or illegal files. :)
  9. Unregistered

any strong server ?

i'm looking for strong servers that allowz: filemanager: - allow upload mp3s, .zip files, and other media files. - allow my user to download it ofcourse i'm not looking for a server mainly for uploadz/downloadz, but it's good to able to upload & download sometimes.
  10. Unregistered

domain for sale!

well, i was going to continue, but i run the site by myself, and really busy, i cant take it all. so i quit, and do something new with my other 3 friends, so they can help me out too. :)
  11. Unregistered

domain for sale!

well, i'm doing something new with 3 other friends. so i quit this one :)
  12. Unregistered

domain for sale!

there's no starting bid price, but i expect it to be $20 or more. :)
  13. Unregistered

domain for sale!

http://www.technicalhelp.org please contact aronATlycos.com for offers.
  14. Unregistered

Site updated, need banner exchange, affiliates ...

hi all, as stated ealier my site (http://www.technicalhelp.org) is a non-profit org site, there wont be any advertisement for $ , b/c this is a free site to all only banner & button exchange. If you're interested in banner exchange / become an affiliate, please contact me via PM, or email me...
  15. Unregistered

affilates, button exchange, links trade ...ect

hi KBC, please send me your banner url / image to my email ! i'll reply back with my button when my site is updated and your button is put up. thanks :)
  16. Unregistered

affilates, button exchange, links trade ...ect

regarding to this post , i made a mistake about the topic ....it suppose to say "affilates/button exchange" , not 'partners needed' ....i'm in the process of updating the site now ...if you're interested, please reply to this post, PM me, or email me at: aron[at]technicalhelp.org please...
  17. Unregistered

mutate

looks fine, i think it's nicer if you make the logo a lil bit bigger :)
  18. Unregistered

Personal site

everything is fine, need more content, i guess :)
Back