• Howdy! Welcome to our community of more than 130.000 members devoted to web hosting. This is a great place to get special offers from web hosts and post your own requests or ads. To start posting sign up here. Cheers! /Peo, FreeWebSpace.net
managed wordpress hosting

Search results

1. blueonline

Tranferring .in domain

oh 14$ i feel its a bit costly. but i feel i have to give with that one.. i got my .in for Rs 199 thats around $5 some of the sites are providing .in for Rs 120 i.e $3 None the less thanx for ur list
  2. blueonline

Tranferring .in domain

hello i need to transfer my .in domain to any reputed registrar. godaddy preferred but i dont think they allow .in transfer regards
  3. blueonline

Need Help in setting tags and meta tags

need help in setting tags and meta tags if i am right, i dont know html.. click here http://www.google.co.in/search?hl=en&q=wecure&meta= it only shows click here below my site url .. how do i add tags and meta tags to get better results :)
  4. blueonline

Free "Good" Hosting where ?

look for freehostia.com superfast servers 150mb space 5gb b/w elefante script installer. if i remeber this ,, if its wrong pardon me.. but i have personal experience with them they are good.
  5. blueonline

Hosting for wecure.net

www.wecure.net I need a reliable hosting for a health discussion board.. i want to host a phpbb.. my requirements space 50-100mb b/w 2gb mysql - 1 phpsend mail fuction should not be disabled.. if anyone interested to host me plz reply..:-) i can put up text link as .. hosted by -...
  6. blueonline

Looking for a question and answer script !

nothing out there for free ?
  7. blueonline

Need Urgent Help

mee tried it tooo. looks great /No problem here,
  8. blueonline

i dont want to be the sole only to answer i may be calling some experts and even the registered user can also comment if he knows in that field.
  9. blueonline

i am building a commnity solely for Q & A . where ppl can ask health realted questions
  10. blueonline

Better Template

not loadingggggggggggg......
  11. blueonline

Need Urgent Help

so i made a wise decision of not visting the site :)
  12. blueonline

yea i plan to give it a try to xoops ... if nothing happens i feel i have to go with phpbb/
  13. blueonline

$99:confused4 anything other than that
  14. blueonline

i am planning to build a community where ppl can ask health related question specially for homoeopathy.. i am confused wot shall i use for it.. is there any free question and answer script that can serve my purpose .. have seen some Q & A script but they are very basic for a community site//...
  15. blueonline

Need Urgent Help

Sorry cant test tht thing. even thoug i am on IE
  16. blueonline

some feedback on this please

Your country flag is : InDiA You come from India Your 2 letter country code is IN Your 3 letter country code is IND
  17. blueonline

Need Some Help !!!!

ok hear it wot this thing is all about... i have created a program in VB and i need to provide key online... my program will generate randomly a 8 digit code .. which when entered here will generate another code which needs to be entered into the program in order to run
  18. blueonline

Need Some Help !!!!

yea its like the given text * 2568723232 + 134567 / 4564 - 1234 * 45677 like this..and if possible also sanitizing the text as mentioned by bear so they only post pure numbers
  19. blueonline

Need Some Help !!!!

I dont know php :confused4 i need a code that when entered a number in a text box will multiply and divide and add & substract with predefined numbers and will echo the result in another text box. For eg if user has entered 235644 then the script will multiply it 1256 then divide it...
  20. blueonline

Forum Mod Installation

sure i'll try that easy mod...
Back