• Howdy! Welcome to our community of more than 130.000 members devoted to web hosting. This is a great place to get special offers from web hosts and post your own requests or ads. To start posting sign up here. Cheers! /Peo, FreeWebSpace.net
managed wordpress hosting

Search results

1. P

Host Your Online Store

Bizhosting.com offers the most bang for your buck if you're looking into selling your products online. For $14.95 per month you get: - 50MB disk space - Automated Credit Card Processing - Unlimited Products - Easy StoreBuilder - Secure Shopping Cart You can get a FREE account and try...
  2. P

Business Web Site Hosting on the CHEAP!

Removed: Business Web Site Hosting on the CHEAP! Admin Edit: This isn't your site and it violated the rules. Don't do it again.
  3. P

Santa Likes Freeservers Premium Hosting

If you're looking for a reliable hosting service in a world-class data hosting center, these guys have it, www.Freeservers.com. Freeservers is one of the largest free Web hosts with over 5 million Web sites, so they have the leverage to negotiate the best deals on bandwidth and equipment...
  4. P

Thoughts on Freeservers.com?

I'm looking into free or low-cost providers. I came across Freeservers.com and they seem like a great service with short sub-domains. I'd like to hear if anyone has any complaints or praise about Freeservers.com. It seems like most of the other free hosts either offer a crappy, super-long...
Back