• Howdy! Welcome to our community of more than 130.000 members devoted to web hosting. This is a great place to get special offers from web hosts and post your own requests or ads. To start posting sign up here. Cheers! /Peo, FreeWebSpace.net
managed wordpress hosting

Search results

1. C

Do you want to know the Distant Host Specs ?

I don't like the fact that their memory is currently at 93% usage. I guess they've got enough swap if they need it.
  2. C

domain hosting / ftp / reasonably reliable

Bruce, Click on signup, accept the terms(Click YES), the link is at the top of the next page in the signup. "Check the availability of your hosted sub-domain name, or click here to have your own domain name hosted with us." Thanks, -Dave-
  3. C

domain hosting / ftp / reasonably reliable

anhedonia, try this site Anhedonia, www.Web1000.com offers 50mb ad free domain hosting, FTP uploads, and all the good stuff. I've had a site there for a few months with no problems. My only gripe is that they have a system in place that(I'm guessing) moves your files to the appropriate...
  4. C

this service is great! check it out!

what URL to register for com.kg When I went to http://nic.kg, the "pricing" page, says the domains cost $100 US/yr (Before VAT) Am I trying to register at the wrong site. Please let me know. Thanks, -David-
Back