• Howdy! Welcome to our community of more than 130.000 members devoted to web hosting. This is a great place to get special offers from web hosts and post your own requests or ads. To start posting sign up here. Cheers! /Peo, FreeWebSpace.net
managed wordpress hosting

Search results

1. J

Resource Problem?

Hi All, I've just bought a webcam, and since installing it my system seems to turn itself off at regular intervals, I'm guessing that it's a power resource problem, as the USB Cam takes power from the motherboard, and all my other USB Devices come with their own power cables. Just wanted to...
  2. J

Namezero - $34.99 to renew, $19.99 to Register - Customers Getting Ripped off

Hey, I've got a slight problem with namezero, they are demanding $34.99 for a one year extensition to my domain that expires next month, yet they are offering new customers a one year domain registration for $19.95, which I feel is disgraceful, why should new customers get $15 off? So...
  3. J

URGENT : PHP Host Wanted

Hi, I need the following URGENTLEY to run a campaign site to keep a school going : 10mb Space NO ADS FTP PHP Thats it, all I need, but don't say Portland Either, and a subdomain would be nice that is fairly short, but if not don't worry.
  4. J

Need Free UK host to run 2 Small PHP Scripts

Right! I'm starting up a website for Freedom2Surf ADSL users, and as a lot of you may know, Ping's and Traceroutes are very important tools in the ADSL industry, although the problem is our main site is hosted in America, therefore pings will be slightly different times, and traceroutes will...
  5. J

Cyberwings 50% Off Sale Again!

Got this : For the second time in a row.... within 1 week.... Cyberwings does it again..... 50% off at Cyberwings - LIMITED TIME ONLY! YOU ARE NOT SEEING DOUBLE! YES, we did run this sale a few days ago, but we decided to run it one more time to give people who didn't signup the chance...
  6. J

OpenBB

Anyone had any trouble getting on openbb.net or iansoft.net the last few days, as it doesn't seem to work :-(
  7. J

CAN'T CONTACT NAMEZERO - Wankers

I need to change my Namezero DNS as my host has moved me on to a new server with different name servers, and I need namezero to change them, so whats the usual way, just use their plus members support form, well I did that, hit submit and got this : I have a bloody paid domain, obviously...
  8. J

Staff Required

JSN Web Services (http://www.jsnwebservices.com) is looking for staff to fill the following positions for our company that is opening in May 2002 Technical Support Via Forums Preferbely with a good background in PHP/CGI/MYSQL , will involve very little work, as we are a new company...
  9. J

Selling Domains?

Hi I wanted to know if it was possible to sell domains WITHOUT paying any fees myself to registrars, kind of like an affilate deal, but a bit better, I don't know if such thing exists, but if so I would like to know what sort of offer the company offers, I must be able to sell domains for...
  10. J

Beta Site - Review please!

I am starting a web services site, and I would like some people to review the progress made so far, I know there is some strange problems with other browsers than IE, but I already know of these, and am actively working on a fix. Things to note Several pages are not yet complete, these...
  11. J

359,000 sites gone- F2S has now deleted all subdomains

It's all over. The end of free hosting at Freedom 2 Surf has now happened, today 359,000+ sites have been deleted, and the final curtains have been drawn. I guess it's time to say goodbye, to probbably the best free host there has ever been, no-one is ever likely to match F2S in the...
  12. J

Mailing List wanted

Decent PHP/CGI Mailing list script wanted must be able to embed into the site design at www.itfconline.net. Eg, must be able to include script in the main body table in a page such as http://www.itfconline.net/news/0001.php
  13. J

koponline.cc Domain for sale

Koponline.cc Domain for sale, expires August 2002 Offers to webmaster@itfconline.net
  14. J

ITFC Online Version 7.2 - Reviews Please

Just upgraded my site http://www.itfconline.net to a slightly new design, changes I have made are 1) Navigation for Netscape & Opera 2) More Graphics Instead of White Text Things I want to know about are basically 1) Do the graphics look good or tacky? 2) Is the ammount of...
  15. J

Cheapest US Based Domain Registrar

Whats the cheapest Decent Registrar that I can use to register a domain based in the US?
  16. J

Selling A Domain

Is there any sites out there that will offer cash in exchange for a domain or something similar, as I done a site for someone and paid for a domain for them and they changed their mind, I have 10 months left on it. Cheers Justin
  17. J

Opinions Wanted :)

Made a few changes, we're on version 3.10 now, last timed you reviewd it , it was on 3.00 , what you think? http://www.thekoponline.f2s.com
  18. J

Can you get Namezero to set CNAME's and MX Records

Can you get Namezero to set CNAME's and MX Records for your site as well as the hostnames, as I want to do this but am not sure if NameZero allow it, I am a paying customer?
  19. J

Need Basic Host

Hi I am working on a new project but I don't have enough space on my paid webspace for all the stuff I want, so I want a farily simple host to host stuff on , I am going to serve the scripts on my paid host. I require Server Side Includes (Not essential but prefered) FTP No Ad's or...
  20. J

F2S UPDATE - Reaction from Chris + Users.f2s to stay open!

Even though F2S Have outlined plans to delte the free users accounts, Chris has decided to keep users.f2s.com opem and give them a paid account, which shows that the man still does have a good side to him, for all the users upgrading to paid, this will be a brilliant thing. Chris said of the...
Back