• Howdy! Welcome to our community of more than 130.000 members devoted to web hosting. This is a great place to get special offers from web hosts and post your own requests or ads. To start posting sign up here. Cheers! /Peo, FreeWebSpace.net
managed wordpress hosting

Search results

1. B

Thoughts

It is coming very soon.
  2. B

Thoughts

Thats when you buy another server.
  3. B

Thoughts

michael, everyone knows that there isn't a such thing as unlimited hard drives, but hard drives are cheap and if the space is getting close to being all used up, then more space will be bought. serious comments only please, if anyone is interested in this service cost $14/year, just let me know.
  4. B

Thoughts

I wanted to know what everyone thinks of the idea of selling hosting for $10-$20/year (not sure on pricing just yet) But the only deal with this hosting will be that it isn't domain hosting, you could always use mydomain.com for your domain, so that isn't a problem. It will also have as much...
  5. B

Yupapa Has Gone!

well first, what kind of name is yupapa:D
  6. B

Abs Pc

They were talked about in the magazines Computer Shopper, and PC World. I don't know the other places they were mentioned at, but they seem to have alot of awards or recommendations and such. Their site displays some of them. http://www.buyabs.com/reviews/index.shtml But I just wanted to see...
  7. B

Abs Pc

Thats strange, nobody replied to this thread.. usually there is a response within an hour or so. Anyone care to respond?
  8. B

Abs Pc

Hello, I was looking at www.abspc.com and found that their prices were very reasonable, but I wanted to know if anyone has used them before, and if the quality of their computers is good.
  9. B

Space to Spare!

Well the 1st hosting account that I gave didn't want mysql anyway.. so I'm thinking that I'll prob just end up not getting it for the 2 accounts.. I mean its only 2, I'm just trying to help other people out. I have extra space so why not share it?:)
  10. B

Space to Spare!

Correction, PHP is enabled.
  11. B

Space to Spare!

Myacen is the host and there is no real limit on bandwidth, but if you are using it in huge amounts you will be notified and if the problem is not corrected your account will be removed.
  12. B

Space to Spare!

1 Account gone, 1 More to go!;)
  13. B

Space to Spare!

Its free, with 15mb of space. Currenlty no mysql and php, I will try to add it to the accounts at a later time.
  14. B

Space to Spare!

I forgot to say, only English sites.
  15. B

Space to Spare!

I am currently offering 2 free hosting accounts at brettmeyers.com It is going off of a current account that hosts brettmeyers.com but I have space to spare and am trying to help others by offering it. 15MB, may not seem like much, but is great for a small site, fast servers, also this comes...
  16. B

CustomPaintContracting.com

I just wanted to see if some people were using higher resolutions to see if the bg image was repeating, because I thought that I had that problem fixed.
  17. B

I'm not really sure if it is word art or not, thats just the logo they sent me.
  18. B

Is anyone here using a higher resolution than 800X600 that is having problems? Also, how do people make their pictures such high quality but loading time is fast too?
  19. B

I wanted to get some people to tell me what they think of www.custompaintcontracting.com , I created it for a client of mine. Thanks
Back