• Howdy! Welcome to our community of more than 130.000 members devoted to web hosting. This is a great place to get special offers from web hosts and post your own requests or ads. To start posting sign up here. Cheers! /Peo, FreeWebSpace.net
managed wordpress hosting

Search results

1. cococomics

Javascript / Css Newb- need major help!

Okay where to start... First off I hope this is in the right spot. I am trying to make a webpage with a centered body, logo above the drop down menu I've figured out, and then next to that a simple image gallery. I want to use this one...
  2. cococomics

Serious coding issues. Help anyone?

Nevermind! Sorry!
  3. cococomics

Image gallery page

I'm not sure. It is a sort of long load, but I took a screenshot so you wouldn't have to wait. It's a gif so not very good quality but you can see the gist of the page:
  4. cococomics

Image gallery page

Hello everyone! After a search of the forums I couldn't find a thread about what I was looking for, so I'll just ask here. I'm looking for a way to create a nice looking image gallery. I would love something like what can be found at www.jamienelson.com (click "beauty" to see.) And I was...
  5. cococomics

Help! -random computer problem!

Hi I fixed the problem myself! I just needed the XP disc, and I followed the instructions here: http://www.webtree.ca/windowsxp/repair_xp.htm to replace the NTLDR and NTDETECT.COM files and repair the boot sector and now my computer works again!
  6. cococomics

No, I haven't installed or removed anything or updated recently. Nothing out of the ordinary, this problem seems completely unprovoked! If possible I'd like to find out how to fix it myself. I think if I knew how I could definately fix it myself, and plus I don't have enough extra money right...
  7. cococomics

Hi everyone, I'm having an emergency with my computer right now. First off, I'm using Windows XP pro. Last night when I got home I tried to start it up and it seemed to be working but then the screen came up that says "blah blah blah.. safe mode, safe mode with networking, safe mode with command...
  8. cococomics

Link exchange with Art forum

Hi. I have an arts forum at the site below in my signature (madcuff.com), which I have just redone to make it appear nicer and I am trying to help become successful. It's a pretty loose forum because I don't really believe in the Admin for example telling people not to post but to just search...
  9. cococomics

modding phpbb2 to this point

More specifically is there any way to make it so that on EVERY page, the main part where you see the content of the page you're on, is centered and 50% width? I am trying editting every singly tpl file but I know there must be an easier way, and also some of the files aren't allowing it. Please...
  10. cococomics

modding phpbb2 to this point

I was looking at the http://www.hiptop.com/forums/ forums and I noticed they used Phpbb2 and it was really really nice looking. However I am very inexperienced at customizing the look of a phpbb2 board to this point and was wondering if anyone could direct me to some tutorials on what all I...
  11. cococomics

Is paid advertising a good idea for a forum?

How many members do you think is a good base before any advertising is done. Also do you have any advice on drawing in active members?
  12. cococomics

Error in my PHPbb board!

Alright thank you!
  13. cococomics

Error in my PHPbb board!

Hi everyone. On my phpbb forum site I keep noticing an error icon in IE on the viewtopic.php page, which tells me there's an unterminated string constant on line 1201, or 1092, or some other line, character 20. I looked in my code at these places and it seems to be fine. Can someone help me sort...
  14. cococomics

Laptop Shopping

I would look around on newegg.com . They seem to have the best prices and a HUGE (i mean enormous) selection!
  15. cococomics

Is paid advertising a good idea for a forum?

I am trying to do as much as I can to promote my forum site and I was just wondering if paid advertisement was a good idea to help a forum get started growing and active. Any advice would be greatly appreciated!!
  16. cococomics

My trouble with clicksor

I don't know if this has happened to anyone else, but I used clicksor on my website and recently it has given me spyware to the point that I just reformatted my computer to get rid of it all, and it almost did the same again! Needless to say I took the ads off my site, but I just wanted to post...
  17. cococomics

build a laptop?

Wow thanks you guys I'll definately look at all these sites and stuff and try to put it together. Of course I'll post my progress and whatnot here. It seems like even if it was expensive it would be pretty cool to do! EDIT: on a side note- wow i've never started such a big topic! This one has...
  18. cococomics

build a laptop?

Yeah I know... But it seems like it might be fun! I dunno I might just go on and buy one, but my parents said they'd get me one when I go to college in like 2 years so I kinda was just tinkering with the idea of trying to build one to see what happened.
  19. cococomics

build a laptop?

So I was just wondering if it's possible to build my own laptop. If so, how hard would it be? Where can I find all the necessary parts, etc. I think it would be a fun project to undertake so I came here for some info! Thanks!!
  20. cococomics

Buying a laptop.. A good buy?

Hello once again everyone. I'm thinking of buying a laptop and I was hoping someone here could help me decide if the following is a good buy? It seems to be, but can this laptop last me several years or will I have to buy a whole new one before I graduate? A factor for me personally in this is...
Back