• Howdy! Welcome to our community of more than 130.000 members devoted to web hosting. This is a great place to get special offers from web hosts and post your own requests or ads. To start posting sign up here. Cheers! /Peo, FreeWebSpace.net
managed wordpress hosting

Search results

1. S

Great E-Zine that sends the STRANGEST news articles of the week.

Hi there. I personally just found this e-zine about a week ago, and I just got my first digest today (yeah, they send it every Saturday night, or Sunday morning). It was hilarious... as well as strange. Now, the name is a ... well... is really strange. Time for Nerds is what it's called. I...
  2. S

Spyware issue

Hi, I keep getting small pop-up boxes from 'Winbo32' and say DOH. They're not advertisement pop-ups, but the system pop-ups. Can anyone help? I'm getting quite annoyed by them, and am just tired of them being there. :tired2: Thanks.
  3. S

Looking for Sponsor...

Looking for Good Host for a new site! Hi, I need a good sponsor host to help me start a universal Pig Latin (Igpay Atinlay) site. I will have the site translated in both Pig Latin, and English. The site will have forums, How to Learn Pig Latin, a Pig Latin Translater... etc. Here's what I...
  4. S

Looking to market something internet-related

Yeah. My request is, but is not limited to, either a CMS, Forum-System, or Hosting. No pay... I dont want it. It'll be good experience. My best example is Nytka Hosting. I did all of the advertising that helped get forum-members/hosting-members. Helped launch their Paid-Hosting program...
  5. S

Looking to market something internet-related

Err... I dont exactly care what it is, although something along the lines of hosting or a discussion board and or a CMS... All for free, because I have a lot of time on my hands since Nytka Hosting went down... seriously. Dont think of paying me :) Thanks... Strikebf
  6. S

Mail-A-Friend!

Hey, I'm Benjamin, and I founded General American, LLC. Now, we just opened, and wanted to open a simple service as a 'Hello! Look at us!' type thing. Anyway, we are offering a great system in which you can send people emails without having an email address!* Although you might...
  7. S

nyTka Hosting - 1 gig/Unmetered B/W*

It's been a while since I told you about nyTka hosting! This time though, we're back with a better plan, and Plesk control panel! Our great plan includes... 1 GB of Disc Space No Ads! PHP Perl CGI Python mySQL databases Unmetered Bandwidth* FTP Shared Linux Box Virtual Web...
  8. S

Redirection Service WITH DNS

I need a good redirection service with DNS! I couldn't get the name with uni.cc (plus: they're closed till the 25th, and DNS won't be activated till the 15th of January)... I need no other features than DNS (and the redirection, of course)! Thank you!
  9. S

Free .info

Hello. I am currently using my .info domain with Domain Discover, and I was wondering if there are any other good domain registration services that give out free .info's for 1 year.
  10. S

Redirection Services

Does anyone know of any good redirection services w/ email (optional, but it would be nice) and path forwarding besides dotWORLDs?
  11. S

200 megs/Unmetered - nyTka Hosting

Hey, nyTka hosting has only one great plan. It features... # 200MB webspace, bannerless (no ads) # PHP, Perl, Python # 1 MySQL database (more if requested) # Unlimited bandwidth # FTP access # Shared Linux box # Virtual web servers # Domain hosting or subdomain hosting # FrontPage...
  12. S

FTP Question

Hello. I want to know if it is possible to password protect folders using FTP. I want each one to have a different password. Is that possible? Thanks a lot for your help!
  13. S

Hosting Needed

I would like... 75 megs of space 1 gig of bw mySQL PHP CPanel and Fantastico. Thanks for your time!
  14. S

Can anyone offer me...

A host with... 75 mb of space atleast 1 gig of bandwidth CPanel Fantastico MySQL PHP and Frontpage Extensions? Thats all I ask! Thanks for your time!
Back