• Howdy! Welcome to our community of more than 130.000 members devoted to web hosting. This is a great place to get special offers from web hosts and post your own requests or ads. To start posting sign up here. Cheers! /Peo, FreeWebSpace.net
managed wordpress hosting

Search results

1. S

ThE LongesT ThreaD EveR

Hmm. Still the longest thread ever.
  2. S

Domain Rater Site Started

Yeah, I agree. Once you finish scrolling down to it, the site is okay... the red box is horrible. I think that on the actual site, you need more content than just the rating script on the page.
  3. S

Great E-Zine that sends the STRANGEST news articles of the week.

Hi there. I personally just found this e-zine about a week ago, and I just got my first digest today (yeah, they send it every Saturday night, or Sunday morning). It was hilarious... as well as strange. Now, the name is a ... well... is really strange. Time for Nerds is what it's called. I...
  4. S

Google Talk!

Yeah. I've been using this since it came out. Excellent system. Great quality of voice, etc. Definetely something to check out. Also, if you want a gmail account, you dont have to get an invite anymore (as many people before, me included)! Just go to google.com/accounts/ and sign up...
  5. S

Please Review My Webiste - StickyArticle.com

Wow. Definately something that will get big... I also agree with uzzer and olaph... thats all I think needs improvement =)
  6. S

Domain Name Appraisal: Two Character Country Code

Neg x3, people wont sign up if there are ads on their page(s). Thats why these things, such as co.nr are popular, cause its sounds like a domain, and there are no ads or what-not. Static. Can't wait for the release. Will tell all my friends if I like it =p
  7. S

RAM Optimizers - which one?

I see your problem. I use BySoft FreeRAM. It helps me a lot.
  8. S

I got recruited by the US Army the other day

Wow. Now that's strange. I would never imagine that ever happening! Don't you think he would've caught on that you were foreign from the accent?
  9. S

Review my site HostingOption

Well, the design is very nice. A bit small if you ask me. I think if you expand the page a bit, you can add some more content, and make it seem less cluttered. From my hosting point of view, the plans are nice. The plans are for beginners, which attracts many new internet users. My one...
  10. S

first comm. site :www.vivald.com

It's a nice design, but as Death mentioned, it's a bit cluttered. Also, to reply nicely to moose, English, or for that matter, any language can be read without the proper spelling, as our mind reads the whole word, not the individual letters. So, technically, it's really takes no power to...
  11. S

Please review my site

Ay sitk. I've refered a few of my clients who are new to the internet to your site. I thank you a lot :) Excellent guides. Obviously there has been serious effort put into Absolute.
  12. S

Spyware issue

I see. Thanks!
  13. S

Spyware issue

Hi, I keep getting small pop-up boxes from 'Winbo32' and say DOH. They're not advertisement pop-ups, but the system pop-ups. Can anyone help? I'm getting quite annoyed by them, and am just tired of them being there. :tired2: Thanks.
  14. S

Looking for Sponsor...

Looking for Good Host for a new site! Hi, I need a good sponsor host to help me start a universal Pig Latin (Igpay Atinlay) site. I will have the site translated in both Pig Latin, and English. The site will have forums, How to Learn Pig Latin, a Pig Latin Translater... etc. Here's what I...
  15. S

ThE LongesT ThreaD EveR

Hmm, 250 pages, eh? I have the 3741st post! Excitingly long ;)
  16. S

Looking to market something internet-related

Yeah. My request is, but is not limited to, either a CMS, Forum-System, or Hosting. No pay... I dont want it. It'll be good experience. My best example is Nytka Hosting. I did all of the advertising that helped get forum-members/hosting-members. Helped launch their Paid-Hosting program...
  17. S

Looking to market something internet-related

Err... I dont exactly care what it is, although something along the lines of hosting or a discussion board and or a CMS... All for free, because I have a lot of time on my hands since Nytka Hosting went down... seriously. Dont think of paying me :) Thanks... Strikebf
  18. S

Free Hosting with cPanel, Fantastico plus upto 15gb of bandwidth.

You have to request for hosting via their forums, but the plans look to be worth it. Also, the request has very few details. Unfortunely, the server that the main site is hosted on is very slow. Edit: Cant sign up to forums. Get a nice error page saying there was a slight database error.
  19. S

nyTka Hosting - 1 gig/Unmetered B/W*

We are faster then zhosting... for sure! Also, we are not accepting as many account lately because of ... well, just come to our site 1/1/05 and you'll see something amazing.
  20. S

Mail-A-Friend!

We just added two new features: Subject - you can now define the subject of the email, as before the subject read: An email from YOUR NAME! Signature - Pretty self-explanitory... the siggy will show up 2 lines below the end of your message, and 2 lines above our manditory signature. We...
Back