• Howdy! Welcome to our community of more than 130.000 members devoted to web hosting. This is a great place to get special offers from web hosts and post your own requests or ads. To start posting sign up here. Cheers! /Peo, FreeWebSpace.net
managed wordpress hosting

Search results

1. A

M6.Net - Flex Kit

Get fast and reliable asp hosting, php hosting and asp.net hosting with massive amounts of space and bandwidth! Run PHP, ASP, ASP . Net (1.1 or 2 or 3.5) in the one web site with MySQL or SQL Server databases connecting from PHP, ASP or ASP.Net. Then run multiple web sites in the one hosting...
  2. A

M6.Net - Netstarter Kit

We are always at the forefront of the competition and now M6.Net has a totally new and improved plan that will make your dreams become a reality. Our NetStarter kit will give you a presence on the web using a powerful platform and world-class network for an amazingly low price. This kit is also...
  3. A

Upgrading my graphics card, need some advise.

Hi ppl, need some help... i am planning to upgrade my video card to something newer.... I have a ATI X800 128 MB AGP.... and am using the Intel 925X MB. I know that this MB does not support DDR3 RAM. But does that mean it wont support a DDR3 graphics card. More importantly, what...
  4. A

M6.Net - Netstarter Kit

We are always at the forefront of the competition and now M6.Net has a totally new and improved plan that will make your dreams become a reality. Our NetStarter kit will give you a presence on the web using a powerful platform and world-class network for an amazingly low price. This kit is also...
  5. A

M6.Net -Flex Kit

Take advantage of the Flex Hosting package to build and deploy powerful, dynamic web siteswith maximum flexibility to mix and match a wide variety of hosting technologies and databases in one hosting account. $9 /mo, No set-up fee 7 web sites Unlimited domains 170 GB Disk space 1...
  6. A

M6.Net - Reseller 80

It's all about your business. You can manage all aspects of your web hosting service, setting limitations for each Windows hosting account with your own custom DNS server and providing a control panel for your customers. Start your web hosting business today. $56/mo, No set-up fee 80 web...
  7. A

NetStarter Kit

We are always at the forefront of the competition and now M6.Net has a totally new and improved plan that will make your dreams become a reality. Our NetStarter kit will give you a presence on the web using a powerful platform and world-class network for an amazingly low price. This...
  8. A

Pro-Developer Special Offer- Only $499, SAVE over $800

Pro-Developer Special - Only $499, SAVE over $800. LIMITED: only "12" available - running out fast. SAVE $486 on the monthly account price. Save up to $846 with added bonus. SAVE $221 on the yearly account price. Save up to $581 with added bonus SAVE $161 on the normal two yearly account...
  9. A

NetStarter package - 2GB Disk Space, 250GB Transfer for only $4/mo

We are always at the forefront of the competition and now M6.Net has a totally new and improved plan that will make your dreams become a reality. Our Micro kit will give you a presence on the web using a powerful platform and world-class network for an amazingly low price. This kit is also...
  10. A

M6.Net Special Limited Offer - 6 months of free web hosting

This week at M6.Net, we have an amazing special offer. Buy a Yearly Business web hosting package for $108 and get 18 months hosting. That’s right get 6 months free hosting and we’ll also include a free domain name! Get unrivalled flexibility with our Business web hosting package. Perfect for...
  11. A

Pro Developer Kit: Now giving you 2 months of extra hosting for free!

Is lack of disc space and bandwidth limiting the amount of development you can focus on? If you are a SQL developer, software developer, IT consultant or an educator, get the most out of your SQL Server databases with M6.Net’s SQL-Kit plan. We take care of network administration so you have the...
  12. A

M6.Net presents all the web server power you need for big developments!

If your career is in IT, you’re the sys admin, or your small business is growing a little bigger with more demanding IT needs, Designer Kit is an excellent choice for you. You can start developing your own web farm with 10 websites,10 statistics sites,10 mail servers.With this kind of freedom...
  13. A

M6.Net realise your Internet business goals are human dreams.

Every small business can afford to be on the net with our Business-Kit. It will give you everything you need to host your e-commerce venture without denting your budget. The Business-Kit web hosting package is ready to use 99% of all shopping carts and you can take advantage of shared SSL site...
  14. A

Get massive server power, without paying the cost for a dedicated server.

M6.Net introduces the new and improved power kit with more features and more power. Now you get the same quality, better features at the same price. You never had it so good before. With the Powerseller-Kit Hosting Package you can do all you would do on several dedicated servers at less than...
  15. A

Massive web server power from M6.Net - 30GB Storage, 650 GB Transfer for $30/mo

Is lack of disc space and bandwidth limiting the amount of development you can focus on? If you are a SQL developer, software developer, IT consultant or an educator, get the most out of your SQL Server databases with M6.Net’s SQL-Kit plan. We take care of network administration so you have the...
  16. A

unlimited bandwidth offers on the way out

i dont remember whether i have said this before.. but is it just me or have the unlimited bandwidth offers gone way down.. i dont see a lot of people asking for that kind of stuff now... i guess the customers are better informed now then they were about 12 months ago... :D
  17. A

anyone know of a good domain trends site?

I used to have this site in my bookmarks that helped me keep a track of domain trends.... it used to offer the latest breakdown of .com,.net, .org etc. domains.. plus it also used to tell me the new domains registered/ deleted and so on.. however i kind of deleted the link and now dont even...
  18. A

Designer kit - 20 GB Storage, 600 GB Transfer for $16 /mo

If your career is in IT, you’re the sys admin, or your small business is growing a little bigger with more demanding IT needs, Designer Kit is an excellent choice for you. You can start developing your own web farm with 10 websites,10 statistics sites,10 mail servers.With this kind of freedom...
  19. A

Business package to kick start your online business - 10GB DS, 500 GB BW

Every small business can afford to be on the net with our Business-Kit. It will give you everything you need to host your e-commerce venture without denting your budget. The Business-Kit web hosting package is ready to use 99% of all shopping carts and you can take advantage of shared SSL site...
  20. A

Faq?

most web hosts have got their own faq's but still a lot of people still ask you the same questions either through email or phone.... like a lot of people specifically ask us the version of .Net that we support... and the versions of MS SQL and MySQL DB's and PHP.... i am beginning to...
Back