• Howdy! Welcome to our community of more than 130.000 members devoted to web hosting. This is a great place to get special offers from web hosts and post your own requests or ads. To start posting sign up here. Cheers! /Peo, FreeWebSpace.net
managed wordpress hosting

Search results

1. A

Reliable hosting request

hi, This plan suits your requirements and its pretty cheap as well. we can offer you our Flex Kit 170 GB Diskspace 1 TB Bandwidth Plesk 7 IIS Web sites Unlimited Domain Pointers 7 Mailservers POP3/IMAP/SMTP/Webmail. Includes anti-spam and anti virus scans. 2 MSSQL, 50 MYSQl DB's...
  2. A

Need Fast,reliable Host

hi, This plan suits your requirements and its pretty cheap as well. we can offer you our Flex Kit 170 GB Diskspace 1 TB Bandwidth Plesk 7 IIS Web sites Unlimited Domain Pointers 7 Mailservers POP3/IMAP/SMTP/Webmail. Includes anti-spam and anti virus scans. 2 MSSQL, 50 MYSQl DB's...
  3. A

require host---50G Transfer,who provide ??

hi, This plan suits your requirements and its pretty cheap as well. we can offer you our Netstarter Kit 2 GB Diskspace 250 GB Bandwidth Plesk 2 IIS Web sites Unlimited Domain Pointers 2 Mailservers POP3/IMAP/SMTP/Webmail. Includes anti-spam and anti virus scans. 2 MYSQl DB's...
  4. A

please review my site

i really like the header logo.. but the rest of the site is very plain....
  5. A

Some ideas to make this better

you need to put in a lot of work on this site... start by changing the font size and organising the info a bit better.. change the link colors.. backgrounds etc..
  6. A

Please Review My Movie Blog

i really liked the site... but you have got too many ads and it gets a bit distracting..
  7. A

Hi please review my website

you may want to change the font size... they sort of stick you in the eye...
  8. A

Can you review my site?

very nice and professional design.... i really liked it...
  9. A

Oxyfactor.com

site looks awesome.. clean and sharp.. but it took a little too long to open up...
  10. A

My new Portfolio

site does open up... i loved the design and the mouse over effects..
  11. A

Upcoming Release, Please review

you should work on the header a bit more.... the text just seems too plain... and i didnt really like the shadow...
  12. A

Review my vB Design

nice and sharp design... liked it...
  13. A

Im finally ready for launch !

nice and clean design but you need to jazz it up a little bit...
  14. A

Please give your suggestions

site seems to be down......
  15. A

Coolest Wallpapers!

nice share.. thanks...
  16. A

What's your religion?

holdens are awesome...
  17. A

M6.Net - Flex Kit

Get fast and reliable asp hosting, php hosting and asp.net hosting with massive amounts of space and bandwidth! Run PHP, ASP, ASP . Net (1.1 or 2 or 3.5) in the one web site with MySQL or SQL Server databases connecting from PHP, ASP or ASP.Net. Then run multiple web sites in the one hosting...
  18. A

M6.Net - Netstarter Kit

We are always at the forefront of the competition and now M6.Net has a totally new and improved plan that will make your dreams become a reality. Our NetStarter kit will give you a presence on the web using a powerful platform and world-class network for an amazingly low price. This kit is also...
  19. A

Upgrading my graphics card, need some advise.

guys.. my MB does support PCIe x16 graphics cards.. i am just not sure what type of card i should buy...i have a intel PIV 3.0 Ghz and 1 GB of RAM... so i am not looking to upgrade my PC for atleast another 6-8 months..
  20. A

Upgrading my graphics card, need some advise.

typo.... i meant it has a PCIe slot and the card i am using is a PCIe
Back