• Howdy! Welcome to our community of more than 130.000 members devoted to web hosting. This is a great place to get special offers from web hosts and post your own requests or ads. To start posting sign up here. Cheers! /Peo, FreeWebSpace.net
managed wordpress hosting

Search results

1. Amaresh

L4RGE.com - 250MB Space & 5GB BW - Free cPanel Hosting, No Ads/No Posting!

L4RGE.com Free Hosting Our Free Hosting Plan consists of the following features : 250 MB Disk Space 5 GB Bandwidth PHP, CGI, Perl, SSI, Python, Ruby, Frontpage, ASP.NET support Unlimited MySQLL databases Unlimited POP3/SMTP e-mail accounts Unlimited FTP accounts Unlimited subdomains cPanel...
  2. Amaresh

L4RGE is back!

Hey guys, After a fairly long hiatus, L4RGE.com is back again with a totally revamped website and hosting plan. If you used to have an account with us before, please feel free to sign up again! Amaresh
  3. Amaresh

L4RGE.com - 250MB Space & 5GB BW - No BS Free cPanel Hosting, No Ads/No Posting!

L4RGE.com Free Hosting Our Free Hosting Plan consists of the following features : 250 MB Disk Space 5 GB Bandwidth PHP, CGI, Perl, SSI, Python, Ruby, Frontpage, ASP.NET support Unlimited MySQLL databases Unlimited POP3/SMTP e-mail accounts Unlimited FTP accounts Unlimited subdomains cPanel...
  4. Amaresh

Building A Colo Server

Hey guys, I just came up with this build for a server that I'm going to colo, what are your opinions and can you suggest any improvements if you think there can be any: Cpu + Motherboard combo - $173.98 - http://www.newegg.com/Product/ComboDealDetails.aspx?ItemList=Combo.147135 Memory -...
  5. Amaresh

Freeate.com - Downtime

Hi guys, Thought I should notify you about the current ongoing situation regarding Freeate. It seems a phishing site was hosted on one of the accounts, hence Name.com have null routed our domain. I'm trying to get a hold of their support and the site will be up once I can find out...
  6. Amaresh

Freeate.com - 5 GB Space & 50GB BW - Free DirectAdmin Hosting, No Ads/No Posting !!

Basic Plan (Ad-Free) Our Basic Plan consists of the following features : 500 MB Disk Space 2.5 GB Bandwidth 5 MySQL-databases 3 Sub and addon domains DirectAdmin + Installatron .htaccess support No Advertisements! -=-=-=-=-=-=-=-=-=-=-=-=-=-=-=-=-=-=-=-=-=-=-=-= Advanced Plan...
  7. Amaresh

$0.99 for a .COM registration @ GoDaddy

Add any .COM domain to your cart and use promo code 99DOMAIN during checkout. This should work for one domain per account. Hurry as these codes usually expire within 24 hours. Just picked up a domain myself :) Enjoy! +Rep welcome :fangel:
  8. Amaresh

Freeate.com - Free DirectAdmin Hosting, No Ads/No Posting !!

Basic Plan (Ad-Free) Our Basic Plan consists of the following features : 500 MB Disk Space 2.5 GB Bandwidth 5 MySQL-databases 3 Sub and addon domains DirectAdmin + Installatron .htaccess support No Advertisements! -=-=-=-=-=-=-=-=-=-=-=-=-=-=-=-=-=-=-=-=-=-=-=-= Advanced Plan...
  9. Amaresh

Startup Free Host Recruiting Staff

Hey guys, I'm about to start up a free DirectAdmin host and I am on the look out for a few staff members. We will not be providing any salary but you will get free hosting and a free domain (depending on your performance). The positions currently open are : 1 x Co Administrator I'm looking...
  10. Amaresh

9ix.net - 5 GB Space | 50 GB Bandwidth | PHP/MySQL | 99.9% Uptime | NO Banners/Popups

9ix Networks is glad to announce our new free webhosting features : 5 GB of free web space 50 GB bandwith PHP 5 & MySQL Pre-installed scripts Powerful Quad Core Xeon server No forced banners or popups Free web statistics Crons Instant activation Use your own domain And Much...
  11. Amaresh

9ix.net - 5 GB Space | 50 GB Bandwidth | PHP/MySQL | 99.9% Uptime | NO Banners/Popups

9ix Networks is glad to announce our new free webhosting features : 5 GB of free web space 50 GB bandwith PHP 5 & MySQL Pre-installed scripts Powerful Quad Core Xeon server No forced banners or popups Free web statistics Crons Instant activation Use your own domain And Much...
  12. Amaresh

13. Amaresh

TutorialSwitch - Now Open

Hey Guys, I'm pleased to announce that TutorialSwitch has finally been launched! We will strive to offer you top notch tutorials, techniques and resources. We have posted our first few tutorials on the site currently, so head over to the site to read them. We also have cheap advertising...
  14. Amaresh

EpicVPS 30% OFF LIFETIME - 100 GB HDD, 2 GB RAM, 1000 GB Bandwidth FROM $10.49/mo!

EpicVPS' 30% lifetime discount offer is back exclusively for FWS members. Our experience in the Hosting & IT industry has been 4 years with a great success. We are offering a 30% recurring discount on all of our VPS plans with the promo code VPS30OFF. Found a better deal on your VPS? Send us a...
  15. Amaresh

EpicVPS - VPS Blowout - Upto 60% OFF - Free cPanel/DA - Internap BW - VPS From $8/mo!

EpicVPS brings to you our new special offers for FWS members. Our experience in the Hosting & IT industry has been 4 years with a great success. Choose from any of the 3 smashing offers below : We are offering a 20% recurring discount on all of our VPS plans with the promo code 20LIFE...
  16. Amaresh

EpicVPS - Doubled Resources & 30% OFF LIFETIME - From $13.99/mo - GET IN NOW!

EpicVPS brings to you our new special offers for WHT members. Our experience in the Hosting & IT industry has been 4 years with a great success. We are offering a 30% recurring discount on all of our VPS plans with the promo code 30LIFE. Along with that, you also get DOUBLE the Disk Space and...
  17. Amaresh

EpicVPS 30% OFF LIFETIME - 100 GB HDD, 2 GB RAM, 1000 GB Bandwidth FROM $13.99/mo !

EpicVPS brings to you our new special offers for WHT members. Our experience in the Hosting & IT industry has been 4 years with a great success. We are offering a 30% recurring discount on all of our VPS plans with the promo code 30LIFE. Found a better deal on your VPS? Send us a email and we...
  18. Amaresh

EpicVPS 30% OFF LIFETIME - 100 GB HDD, 2 GB RAM, 1000 GB Bandwidth FROM $13.99/mo !

EpicVPS brings to you our new special offers for WHT members. Our experience in the Hosting & IT industry has been 4 years with a great success. We are offering a 30% recurring discount on all of our VPS plans with the promo code 30LIFE. Found a better deal on your VPS? Send us a email...
  19. Amaresh

EpicVPS DOUBLE Disk & Bandwidth - 10% OFF - 200GB HD/ 2GB RAM/ 2TB BW -From $17.99/mo

EpicVPS brings to you our new special offers for FWS members. Our experience in the Hosting & IT industry has been 4 years with a great success. We are offering a 10% recurring discount on all of our VPS plans with the promo code 10LIFE. Along with that, you also get DOUBLE the Disk Space...
  20. Amaresh

EpicVPS 30% OFF LIFETIME - 100 GB HDD, 2 GB RAM, 1000 GB Bandwidth FROM $10.5/mo !

EpicVPS' 30% lifetime discount offer is back exclusively for FWS members. Our experience in the Hosting & IT industry has been 4 years with a great success. We are offering a 30% recurring discount on all of our VPS plans with the promo code 30LIFE. Found a better deal on your VPS? Send us a...
Back