• Howdy! Welcome to our community of more than 130.000 members devoted to web hosting. This is a great place to get special offers from web hosts and post your own requests or ads. To start posting sign up here. Cheers! /Peo, FreeWebSpace.net
managed wordpress hosting

Search results

1. F

Nuke Hosting

I need a nuke hosting of 500mb diskspace and 2gb bandwidth i accecpt your advertisement/
  2. F

Need A Host!

Here is the specification of what i want . 10 MB of space 1 GB of bandwidth or more ( more is better ) Thats all :biggrin2:
  3. F

Traffic Swarm.

:biggrin2: i recently joined traffic swarm and have dicided to promote my site which have the pop unders only one. is traffic swarm allows it .
  4. F

Page Problems

I recently host my site on brinkster host. my site was made in html totally. but there is a problem i use a search engine [ affiliate search engine ] but when i put any keyword and click search it shows page not found. www.search4u.co.nr my friend also try this from different computers. but...
  5. F

Urgent need

i need 100 MB space with php and sql your ads + my ads allowed bandwidth must be greater than 1 GB or can be upgrade to paid plans. Instant setup ( no forum posting please. )
  6. F

Ads through e-gold

Any pay per click affiliate [ a reliable one] program that pays through e-gold :biggrin2:
  7. F

Netscape and Html

:shame: when i register this forum the form i filled was disable HTML and IMG tags. i can see feature in lower right corner. How can i enable these features. Now :biggrin2: :confused4 On some website specialy using netscape try to signup or register an operation time out error was...
  8. F

clubhost

i recently fill the forms for registering in the forum to get there hosting but i do not get the account activation email [ more then 10 day's i wait ] but no reponse from them but when i again try to creat an account they say account is created but when i try to access the account it show...
  9. F

E-gold a new form of currency

Hallo guy's i recently creat a e-gold account. But i don't know how it really works. What i understand from ther site is that IF someone send $100 to e-gold account this stores in the form of gold not any specified currencies. But i don't understand is that how can i extract that money or...
  10. F

Review search4u

Tell me about the website guy's any known bugs or bad experiances www.search4u.co.nr :cool2:
  11. F

Free WebHosting

:biggrin2: I need webhosting for my search engine site spec's are as follow. 1: 50 to 100 MB webspace. 2: subdomain 3: No ads ( can be discussed ) 4: My ads ( allowed ) 5: At least of 5 GB of data transfer.
  12. F

An easy method

Hallo guy's i want an affiliate program or any individual advertiser who pay me through ikobo merchants pay per click pop ups both type of advertise will be accepted . For individual advertisers. They pay me when my account balance reaches 50$.
  13. F

Netscape 7.2 See Here

Hallo guy's I have a problem with netscape v7.2 ans its predecers. right now i am using the latest version. of nevigiator. But i am unable to access my hotmail account using netscape browser. Specially i noticed that the website having cgi bin protection or user authentication system netscape...
  14. F

PHP And MySQL Hosting

I need a php and mysql hosting with the following rules 1:This site is about affiliate network (in English) 2: Php and mysql Supported 2 databases(minimum) 3: 200 Mb Disk space 4: 5gb /mon Bandwidth (minimum) 5: Domain Name (you give to me) 6: Your Advertise Accepted. 7: As know u that i...
  15. F

A New Forum

oldman2 Hey I want a free hosting with 1: 2 or 3 gb of bandwitdh 2: 100 mb of Space 3: cpanel U can put u banner ad's No objection But i also allowed to put my banners too. Plus it mast support php and sql because it is for forum hosting. My Last Forum Was very successful but server was...
Back