• Howdy! Welcome to our community of more than 130.000 members devoted to web hosting. This is a great place to get special offers from web hosts and post your own requests or ads. To start posting sign up here. Cheers! /Peo, FreeWebSpace.net
managed wordpress hosting

Search results

1. Woofcat

AdvertWizard pays :)

Just got a check for £20.34 :) Now to figure out how much it's going to cost me to cash it...
  2. Woofcat

Contentzone Lowers Payout...

Contentzone now pays .20cpm and they just sent out an email that they'll be cutting rates by 20% next month... Wish I could get accepted anywhere else... Hmmm...
  3. Woofcat

Does AdvertWizard pay?

Okay it took over a million impressions but it looks like I'll hit their £20 minimum payment soon (now at £19.94 and it goes up a few cents every day)... I use them more for the banner exchange than the money but a little extra $$$ (or should I say £££) is always nice... Anyone get paid by...
  4. Woofcat

Internet Explorer 6

Anyone else try the IE6 public preview? It renders much faster than IE5... Supports P3P privacy control... Full CSS1 support... Clearly the best browser there is... http://www.microsoft.com/windows/ie/preview/
  5. Woofcat

Joker.com - extra year?

Joker.com finally renewed my domain... I renewed for one year and they billed be $11.19, but the whois shows that it expires 2003-01-28... So where did the extra year come from?
  6. Woofcat

COM.KG Domains Are On!

Finally!
  7. Woofcat

Search Engine Features?

I've been working on a PHP/MySQL search engine, and I've got the databases designed and all the search code done. But now I'm working on the admin scripts, etc which actually add sites to the database... First off, what should I use for the site description? The first x characters (with html...
  8. Woofcat

Which would make more $$$

Were I to code the best, most efficient, most fully-featured ad serving/tracking/admin script with multiple levels of targeting, advanced statistical cheat detection, a spider to check that the code hasn't been altered and to look for autorefresh and other cheat code, rich media support, etc, do...
  9. Woofcat

Joker.com :(

A month ago (december 31st I think...) joker.com sends me an e-mail that my domain will expire on jan 28th... I had just gotten a new visa card and i used that to pay for the renewal... Everything seems ot go fine, and I don't hear from them until today (the day after it expires): That's...
  10. Woofcat

.com.kg's may resolve soon...

From what I understand .com.kg domains will resolve in 7-10 days after they finish some maintenance on the database...
  11. Woofcat

.COM.AR Registration Instructions...

STEP 1: REGISTERING AN ENTITY Go to http://www.nic.ar/otrosform/a_entidades.htm Enter your e-mail address... Fill in name, address, city, postal code, country, phone, fax, principal activity (I put internet/www in this field) Click to confirm your info... Wait for an e-mail from...
  12. Woofcat

Woofcat (Updated) ?

'Sup. I'd like to finalize my new design and start working out the backend tomorrow... So first off, do you think the "new" is better than the "old," and second, what can be done to further improve upon the design? I'd like to do something else with the left menu - now that I've removed...
  13. Woofcat

.com.ar domains...

I think .com.ar domains are free... Trying 'em now...
  14. Woofcat

Review Woofcat... ?

Working on a new design for woofcat.com... New design is at http://www.woofcat.com/test/ Links don't work or anything... I like how I have the sides and top, but I can't figure out a good layout for the main cell... BTW it requires IE5 or NS6... No I'm not some idiot newbie who can't...
  15. Woofcat

@

@@@@@@@@@@@@@@@@@@@@@@@@@@@@@@@@@@@@@@@@@@@@@@@@@@@@@@@@@@@@@@@@@@@@@@@@@@@@@@@@@@@@@@@@@@@@@@@@@@@@@@@@@@@@@@@@@@@@@@@@@@@@@@@@@@@@@@@@@@@@@@@@@@@@@@@@@@@@@@@@@@@@@@@@@@@@@@@@@@@
  16. Woofcat

.COM.KG Registration Instructions

Okay, now that I've got more domains than I'll need for a while, here's how to do it. This is kind of rushed, but I think it's accurate... STEP 1: Mail this to auto-dbm@domain.kg (with your information, obviously): address: Your Name address: City, State ZIP USA address: Street...
  17. Woofcat

Free .COM.KG domains...

I just got my first free .com.kg domain :) They do the maintainer manually which took a couple days to go through, but (unlike .com.ru) they do domains instantly and automatically... My domain was in the WHOIS five seconds after I sent the form... I don't know if they have limits on how...
  18. Woofcat

Free Foreign Domains...

Okay, the MU people got wise to the situation... Of course .COM.RU's are still free... I think there may be another... I've been playing around with the e-mail forms (very similar to RIPN) for getting .KG domains and I think I think I'll be able to do it... Just wanted to post this, as I...
Back