• Howdy! Welcome to our community of more than 130.000 members devoted to web hosting. This is a great place to get special offers from web hosts and post your own requests or ads. To start posting sign up here. Cheers! /Peo, FreeWebSpace.net
managed wordpress hosting

Search results

1. B

Hosting Request

I am looking for hosting and I'm not going to ask your for ten billion GB of bandwidth for free! My requirements: At least 500 mb storage At least 3 GB bandwidth Php Able to host multiple domains (at least 5 or more) Fantastico (or something similar) for quick install of Wordpress...
  2. B

Free Hosting Request

At least 500 meg storage At least 3 GB Bandwidth Php Legal Adult Content must be OK Please no Post To Host I am willing to place a text link or small banner for your webhosting company Thank You!
  3. B

I'm not asking for the universe for free !

I am looking for some web space for a new website regarding Microsoft Excel. Perfer a minimum of: 200 MB Storage 3 GB B/W PHP If it comes with Fantastico or a similar service offering some 1 click install would be a + Please NO post to host I have no problem putting a link or...
  4. B

Simple Plan Needed

I am looking for some web space for a new website regarding Microsoft Excel. Perfer a minimum of: 200 MB Storage 3 GB B/W PHP www.mydomain.com If it comes with Fantastico or a similar service offering some 1 click install would be a + I do NOT want a host that requires posting to...
  5. B

Hosting Request..

Here is what I am looking for: At least 200 mb storage At least 2.5 GB transfer per month PHP At least 1 sql database ! The ability to host 2 domain names on the account would be nice too - but not an absolute requirement. Adult Content OK Hopefully for $25/yr maximum
  6. B

Hosting Request

I am looking for some web space for a new web site about computer sport sims and need at least the following: 50 MB Storage 1 GB B/W PHP At least 1 SQL Database www.mydomain.uni.cc I am willing to place a text link on all pages and/or a banner ad. I do NOT want a host that requires...
  7. B

First Month Free & 25% off !

Until October 11th we are offering the following special to visitors of Freewebspace.Net. For all our standard plans your first month is FREE After that, you get 25% off our Standard hosting rates for life ! :-) To view our plans please visit: http://onefirm.com To take advantage of...
  8. B

Free Hosting Offer 200 mb Storage/ 2 GB Bandwidth

We are offering the following web hosting package FREE for one year for one lucky person: 200 MB Storage 2 GB Bandwidth Cpanel Fantastico Unmetered SQL Databases + Email & FTP Accounts Php & Perl In return we ask that you place a visible link to our web hosting service on your main...
  9. B

Hosting Request......

I need the following: At least 50 mb storage At least 3 GB transfer php ftp Ability to host 2 domain names on the plan. This is for a website that I am going to have to support my Ebay business & to start an Excel consulting business. I am willing to put a "hosted by" or some other...
  10. B

Adult Hosting Needed....

Here is what I am looking for: At least 200 mb storage At least 2.5 GB transfer per month PHP At least 1 sql database ! The ability to host 2 domain names on the account would be nice too - but not an absolute requirement. This site would contain legal adult content. Hopefully for...
  11. B

hosting request

Hi, I am seeking webspace for use with my Ebay business. I need at least 30 mb storage, at least 1gig transfer, FTP, PHP, Email. Cgi would be nice but is Not a requirement. I would also be willing to add a banner/link to my pages in exchange for free/discounted hosting. Thanks!!
  12. B

Accept Checks Via Internet, Fax or Phone

Accept checks via phone, fax, internet or E-mail! Cheaper than accepting credit cards! No monthly fees! No Per Check Fees! Our software will allow you to process payments from your customers & deposit them right into your bank the same day. For info: http://onefirm.com/check
  13. B

Accept Checks Via Internet, Fax or phone

Accept checks from your customers via phone, fax, internet or e-mail. Deposit the money into your account the same day you take the order! No discount fee, no monthly fee, no set up fees..... Just buy our software for $9.99! The only other thing you will need to buy is blank check paper...
  14. B

http://thehostexpress.com/

anyone have any comments or experience with:http://thehostexpress.com/ thanks
  15. B

Accept Checks by internet, fax, phone...

Accept Checks from your customers via E-Mail, Internet, Phone or Fax! You get a check to deposit into your account immediately! What better why to get sales from those who don't have a credit card than by offering them the option of paying by check! For the month of December we are...
  16. B

Offering this deal one last time!

I got a good deal on a reseller package that I was mainly interested in using for my own sites. I have some extra space & bandwidth available that I am looking to sell to help cover the cost of my hosting. I have 1 package available with 500 MB Storage and 7 GB Bandwidth per month for...
  17. B

Special offer - 1 account only

I got a good deal on a reseller package that I was mainly interested in using for my own sites. I have some extra space & bandwidth available that I am looking to sell to help cover the cost of my hosting. I have 1 package available with 400 MB Storage and 6 GB Bandwidth per month for...
  18. B

I have some extra bandwidth/storage

I got a good deal on a reseller package that I was mainly interested in using for my own sites. I have some extra space & bandwidth available. I have 4 packages available with 200 MB Storage and 2 GB Bandwidth per month for $3.75/month (paid qtrly thru Paypal) I have one package for 100...
  19. B

Review: invisionhost.com

So far I have had no downtime with them & the support has been GREAT - my support issue was answered & fixed within 30 minutes. I recommend them!
  20. B

remote messageboard host .....

anyone know of a remotely hosted message board that permits adult related messages ?
Back