• Howdy! Welcome to our community of more than 130.000 members devoted to web hosting. This is a great place to get special offers from web hosts and post your own requests or ads. To start posting sign up here. Cheers! /Peo, FreeWebSpace.net
managed wordpress hosting

Search results

1. C

WorldWebUSA.net

Add WorldWebUSA (http://worldwebusa.net/) to your black list. I've had nothing but trouble from them. First, without realizing it, I sent Credit card information over their unsecure website. Then they didn't even recieve the billing and I had to call them. At this time, I was informed that...
  2. C

Wow...another one for register.com

I've advocated register.com in the past and here is another reason why... In order to celebrate one year's of membership, register.com gave me free .net and .org of all the .com's I have registered with them...is that cool or what! :D
  3. C

For the sake of curiosity...

Im not taking sides either way, but im interested in your oppinions... If you had a choice between: A) A new or small FWP that offers a lot of features and no ads, but can be slow, and there is a fair chance of it dying... or B) An established FWP (hypermart, etc) that 'will' have...
  4. C

one more :)

This is a last test :)
  5. C

Peo: How about a flash/graphics forum?

Hey Peo, How about starting a forum on flash...it seems to be getting a lot of attention now a days. Or perhaps one on flash/web graphics....thats sure to be pretty popular... Great site btw! :)
  6. C

IE and Netscape Window Sizer

It seems that one of the greatest problems with designing webpages is to make sure that everybody sees it the way the designer intended. Anyway, a leading prob in this category is screen size. So...I found this cool utility off a photoshop site that will auto resize both IE and netscape windows...
  7. C

Gaming Ads

Im trying to get game related ads for a gaming site im putting together. Cj.com and bepaid.com dont seem to have anything that specific...anybody have any ideas? Thanks!
Back