• Howdy! Welcome to our community of more than 130.000 members devoted to web hosting. This is a great place to get special offers from web hosts and post your own requests or ads. To start posting sign up here. Cheers! /Peo, FreeWebSpace.net
managed wordpress hosting

Search results

1. S

Need a webhost with at least 2GB or more space & fast mysql restoration

Yeah the thing about adsense right now though for me, is that it makes only $10-$16 a month and right now, I'm a long ways off from reaching $100 *at about $35 accumulated atm. If not for the banner adverts, I probably would have taken you up on your offer though.
  2. S

Sorry I forgot to mention that I already have my own adsense ads on my site. Also, I had a look at your plans and have concerns for my site when it eventually goes beyond 3GB of files (avatars, images etc). In the mean time, I'll see how x10 does even though it's forcing mysqldumper to take...
  3. S

Right now I'm looking to transfer my vbulletin site (yes it is registered and licensed) from my hostgator plan which expires in feb 2013. I would go with x10hosting but right now, it is only allowing mysqldumper to run 2 times per minute and restoring 500-800 entries per go. I have not the...
  4. S

.pirate domains?

Seeing as the .pirate domains are free, if somebody has a dynamic ip address they can say something like this: Hey, I have a minecraft server at blahblahblah.pirate and unlike a dynamic ip address the .pirate domain is always the same. In otherwords, pretty similar to how http://www.no-ip.com/...
  5. S

Free VPS Servers - Now Available

I would use more than 15gb easily. Already up to about 7GB with my current host & using 16-20gb bandwith/month
  6. S

FreeHosting4a.com - 300MB Disk Space/10Gb Bandwidth

Mind if we use our "free hosting account" to serve as a CDN?
  7. S

1000GB Bandwidth, 10GB Webspace, PHP, MySQL, Control Panel, Instant Activation

Only 10GB of storage for $5 a month? Ok then let me ask you this.... I have hostgator shared plans, my limitations are.... 1000 emails per day 250,000 Inodes (aka files) Max (active) connections (which close instantly after page load) = 30 Cannot use more than %25 of ram or cpu for 15 seconds...
  8. S

.htaccess question

nevermind, it's been resolved now.
  9. S

.htaccess question

I need to know what line of code to add to my .htaccess file to do this... I have http://codeshq.site88.net and I have http://vgchat.info on the same account. Anytime someone tries to access any url from the codeshq.site88.net url I want it to redirect to the appropiate page on...
  10. S

what language is this?

it got moved into the black hole, where someone needs 100 posts to reply to unlocked topic in there. As for the members, all came from the same ip address, so all of their accounts are banned plus the ip they used is also banned now.
  11. S

Need adfree/postfree cpanel hosting

I did that, as you can see but all it does is just serve as a redirect back to my cheat site (gamers.tetrahost.net) What I need is for it not to do that. And besides if i do make a new directory for it, both that directory (gamers.tetrahost.net/whatever) and the domain will be both looking at...
  12. S

LOL, that's what you say but I have gotten quite a few things for free. Like my new domain name. If you can't post an offer that fits my description then why don't you just shutup & not respond at all instead of responding to spam the topic.
  13. S

Hey all, I just got myself a domain http://my-nintendo-wii.com and now I need a hosting account so that I can start creating some content for it. I would like at least 100MB of space, adfree hosting (with the exception of a adsense ad that I place) and postfree (no post to host)
  14. S

500-2000 megs of space for free, no post to host here!

it's gotta be on every page
  15. S

what language is this?

think it would be a good idea to install a russian language pack on my board?
  16. S

what language is this?

theres like 6 threads in my board and they all have the same non english language to it. Look here http://gamers.tetrahost.net/agora/viewtopic.php?t=603
  17. S

free dns with free host?

i agree, freedns.afraid.org is good
  18. S

When All Other Free Hosts Disappoint You -- Visit This One! 2GB Space, No Ads.

nice find, but what kind of panel do they use? cpanel or other?
  19. S

500-2000 megs of space for free, no post to host here!

signup here Hi, I'm being hosted at tetrahost and I'm spreading the news about their great free hosting packages, which do not require post to host Here are the plans that they offer: Bronze 500 MB DISK SPACE 10 GB BANDWIDTH 5 FTP 5 PARKED OR ADD-ON 5 EMAIL ACCOUNTS 5 MYSQL CPANEL...
  20. S

Runescript tutorials?

A new post to an old topic. They just mentioned something else about it on their homepage. Here's a direct quote:
Back