• Howdy! Welcome to our community of more than 130.000 members devoted to web hosting. This is a great place to get special offers from web hosts and post your own requests or ads. To start posting sign up here. Cheers! /Peo, FreeWebSpace.net
managed wordpress hosting

Search results

1. T

liquidweb

They are a fairly large host and do offer what they say. I believe they are the second largest vdi based host.
  2. T

Cpanel3 "Public release"

NT too right :)
  3. T

Cpanel3 "Public release"

freebsd I think it would be cool if there was a FreeBSD version of Cpanel3 ;) There are lots of options for red hat linux but not many for freebsd
  4. T

Server

Try http://compunite.com
  5. T

Is this okay?

I would *assume* it would be ok to recommend a host you were happy with AS LONG AS you included your URL which is currently hosted with them.
  6. T

What do you all want in a webhost?

good support!
  7. T

Control Pannels

The new Cpanel will probably be from vdi.net
  8. T

Wow...another one for register.com

Damn, that is sweet :)
  9. T

tera-byte.

Actually, on their boards they said that they were attacked and had warez sites using up the space and bandwidth all the time. Warez sites suck :(
  10. T

looking for reliable per click companies

I was paid from Clickagents.com and Datais.com I liked click agents a little better...right now I don't do online ads so I am not sure how much these companies have changed.
  11. T

tera-byte.

The only relation Jumpworld had to Interserver was that they use to colocate there...
  12. T

Quad Xeon, 2GB RAM, 50 GB Traffic - $200/month

Yup, I would say that is basicly the case. Plus the domain name was registered oct 24 ;) Tcoy~
  13. T

Napster?

There is always Gnutella ;) There are just too many other options out there why would any one pay. Tcoy~
  14. T

what about http://www.atjeu.com?

Gesundheit! Err, maybe I spelled that wrong. Tcoy~
Back