• Howdy! Welcome to our community of more than 130.000 members devoted to web hosting. This is a great place to get special offers from web hosts and post your own requests or ads. To start posting sign up here. Cheers! /Peo, FreeWebSpace.net
managed wordpress hosting

Search results

1. A

Social Share

Can somebody give me an example of how to add multiple social share buttons, with counts, (Facebook and twitter) to multiple images on one page?
  2. A

Dynamic array

Hello I have an array that looks like this: $cities = array( 1 => array('Delhi','Mumbai','Kolkata','Bangalore','Hyderabad','Pune','Chennai','Jaipur','Goa'), 2 => array('Beijing','Chengdu','Lhasa','Macau','Shanghai'), 3 => array('Los Angeles','New...
  3. A

RTF help

Hi, Is there a script out there or does somebody know some code so users can submit feedback using a rich text editor then it would save in the database as text. e.g with the <br> <b> and so forth already there? Many thank
  4. A

A Couple of Questions...

1. Is it possible to automatically maximise a page when somebody opens a php page. 2, Is it possible to change somebody's screen resolution to match the web page or automaticcaly change the webpage to meet some body's resolution. If this is possible how can it be done, Cheers
  5. A

Searching for a user starting with.....

Hey guys, Can you please tell me how icould get all the users in my database added to a combo box when a person clicks on a letter. e.g when they click on A all users starting with a should fill the box. Cheers
  6. A

PHP - Time Duration help

Can somebody help me ASAP withe the following: When a user joins my site they have 24hrs to bid on players. How can I code so that the bid section only stats active for 24hrs then disappears. Any help would be great. Cheers
  7. A

Fantasy Sport Site

Hi, After free hosting. * No adds or banner but a few post is manageable. *200-500mb Space *10-20gig Bandwidth *Mysql and cpanel a must * 99.99% uptime or close to it a must If you can help me please get back to me ASAP
  8. A

Free Custom Hosting

I have free custom hosting available for any body with a sport or fantasy sport website.(Including Wrestling) If you are interested pm me with the specs you are after or post them underneath. Paul
  9. A

Host Needed

Hey Guys, Looking for a host to host my domain. I am ony after 50mb of webspace with about15+g bandwidth. Also with CPanel and sql. I am willing to post on forums as well as display a small banner. Anybody that could help ASAP would be greatly appreciated. If you have any further questions do...
  10. A

Free Web Space

HI this is my first post I have: 7gb of web space 70gb of bandwidth to distribute. There are only 2 catches: 1. Site must be in English 2. Must own a domain even if it is a free one Info: Has CPanel all pre-installed scripts e.g PhpNuke and Invasion board and so forth No Ads If...
Back