• Howdy! Welcome to our community of more than 130.000 members devoted to web hosting. This is a great place to get special offers from web hosts and post your own requests or ads. To start posting sign up here. Cheers! /Peo, FreeWebSpace.net
managed wordpress hosting

Search results

1. Yahpoolerz

Selling Some Premium Domain Names for Cheap

Domains will be transferred within the same registrar they came from and cannot be moved to another registrar for 60 days but can be transferred within the same one they are registered with. You can check any domain value by using the godaddy appraisal tool. Payment method is paypal only...
  2. Yahpoolerz

Old member here from 2001. Looking for a cheap 4 gb ram deal for VPS

Hello please let me know if any of you can offer me the following or consider coming close to what I need. OpenVZ CentOS VPS 4 gb ram 2 cores 80-100 GB SSD Space RAID-10 Unmanaged $45/year I may be able to go to 60 gb on the drive space, I just want to make sure I have enough for backups. I...
  3. Yahpoolerz

Requesting Cpanel Shared Host With DDoS Protection

Hello, I am starting to make some money with adsense. I currently host a dedicated server with Host Pair. While the service is absolutely excellent, my website tends to get attacked on a regular basis because it holds the gaming genre and we don't need the resources yet. These are my...
  4. Yahpoolerz

Review of Host Pair. Great Host

Some of you may have seen my request for a good shared host earlier this year. I'd like to submit a review to this site for any of you interested in hosting. This review is about Host Pair. I have been hosting with them since June. The most important part of being a host in this business...
  5. Yahpoolerz

Looking for Fair Budget Shared Plan. Paying up to $9.99 a month. Upgrading in future.

Taking Offers, Budget Plans up to $9.99 a month. Future VPS Upgrade Planned Hello, my name is Bradley Padgett. I am looking for a reliable host with a good budget plan since were talking shared. I am paying (up to) $9.99 a month. This is what I will need required in your offer. Please...
  6. Yahpoolerz

[Looking For Offers] Reliable VPS Hosting for 500/yr

Looking for Reliable Virtual Private Server Host for 500/yr Hello, my name is Bradley Padgett. I am looking for a years long reliable virtual private server host for a 500/yr max offer. These are my requirements. Cpanel (include the 10-15/month in your 500/yr max offer. This is...
  7. Yahpoolerz

Affordable VPS Webhost Request, my 10th anniversary on the site

How's it going. My name is Brad Padgett. I'm looking for a webhost who can offer me a lot of disk space and a lot of bandwidth for a fair price. I'm willing to pay anywhere between 200-300 a year starting out. As my website progresses, I will be looking to upgrade to a dedicated server at some...
  8. Yahpoolerz

Today is my 10th Anniversary on the Site!

You heard right, this is my 10th anniversary as a member on this site. 10 years from today I joined this site and have found nothing but great support and amazing web hosting deals. If anyone would like to offer me a package on a good web host, let me know. I am starting my own website again...
  9. Yahpoolerz

Free Domains

Anyone know of a free DNS like uni.cc used to be and like .com.ru but doesn't take you a week to get? Where you can sign up like how uni.cc used to be... because it doesn't have the DNS feature anymore and I need one for my website.. not a redirecting domain. I'm going to use .tk redirect anyway...
  10. Yahpoolerz

Good Hosting Request...

Okay this is what I need.... I will put a text link or a small affilate button on my website.. probably an affilate button because it would look better next to my other 2 :): cpanel X, fantasico and all features 250 mb space 5 gb bandwidth no required posting no file size limit or type I...
  11. Yahpoolerz

Need Fairly Good Hosting...may upgrade in future ;)

Okay I need some fairly good hosting. I'm planning on upgrading in the future to a .com and to a better account so that will be the "whats in a it for you" kind of thing. If your a good free host for now you'll be a great paid host in the future. This is what I need: - Cpanel X with...
  12. Yahpoolerz

6 FREE Gmail Invites

Offer Hello, I have tried to get some offers for my 6 gmail invites but have only made one deal and still have my 6 gmail invites left so I have decided just to get rid of these right now for FREE. If you would like to receive a gmail invite please email me your first name, last name, and...
  13. Yahpoolerz

6 Gmail Invite Swap For Vbulletin 1.0 or Higher

Offer Hello, As some of you already know by reading my threads, I have many Gmail invites. I have recentley received 6 more gmail invites and I am gladly offering them to the first person to offer me vBulletin. Although I would prefer at least vBulletin 2.0, I will accept vBulletin 1.0 in...
  14. Yahpoolerz

6 Gmail Invites for 1 Year .info Domain Name

Hello, I am offering 6 gmail invites to anyone who can give me 1 year of a .info domain name. Most people have gmail but for the ones who don't, I know some of you are dying for one (I can tell by some of the threads, lol). I know that know one wants to pay around 7-10 dollars a year for 6...
  15. Yahpoolerz

Join Programming Help Today!

Hello, Do you have those nagging programming questions? Don't know a language but are interested in learning? or just have a bug you can't quite figure out? Well, we have a solution. Join the Programming Help forum today at: http://www.myfreebbs.com/forum/?mforum=admin Although it is not...
  16. Yahpoolerz

Clubhost Question?

Hello Clubhost, I just joined your great website http://www.clubhost.com with the username "dahbull07". I am trying to sign up for the Gold hosting but every time I try, the page after keeps saying that I have tried to submit 2 applications which I have not. Please help me with this or sign...
  17. Yahpoolerz

Free Gmail Invite

Hello, Even though I know many people have a Gmail account, I'm willing to give 1 invite (Sorry, that's all I have right now) to the first person to email the request and write a post that says "email sent" (Just so everyone knows if the invite is gone or still left). Mention your screen name...
  18. Yahpoolerz

Need Free Host For Reasonable Features...

Hello, I have a current webhost but if that does not work out then I need a reliable webhost with these features: Cpanel X and everything that normally comes with it.... Domain Hosting 100 mb disk space or more 2 gb of bandwith of more No adds/banners/popups (although I don't mind a...
  19. Yahpoolerz

Gmail Invite Generator

Has anyone here heard of a Gmail Invite Generator? It's supposed to create as many invitations as you want. I have a Gmail account but I just made it so I don't have any Gmail invitations to give which I want to do. Please post something if you know where to get one, thanx...
  20. Yahpoolerz

Free Message Board

Does anyone know of any good Message Boards like Vbulletin that's free? Please post something as soon as possible, thanx :wink2:
Back