• Howdy! Welcome to our community of more than 130.000 members devoted to web hosting. This is a great place to get special offers from web hosts and post your own requests or ads. To start posting sign up here. Cheers! /Peo, FreeWebSpace.net
managed wordpress hosting

Search results

1. D

Webhosts in Sweden?

Hello! I am looking for good webhosts in Sweden. There are a few, but I really do not know which ones of them that are good, and who are not. I don´t want to use a webhost abroad (i.e. in the US), since I don´t have a creditcard (or such), and postal orders cost 15 $ + a bad...
  2. D

Happiness is a fast internet connection.

I just got my ADSL-connection, after five months of delay :D
  3. D

Suggestions?

I recently built a site at http://www.myurl.f2s.com/ (the main purpose was to learn javascript :D ) Any suggestions? (It´s on F2S´s slowest new server, I know ;) )
  4. D

The infinite webspace algorithm

Here is the secret compression algorithm that allow a webhost to offer unlimited webspace, without having real "unlimited harddrives" (or a unlimited nuber of ordinary ones). The algorithm is described in steps: To compress: Step 1. Take the file(s) you want to compress. Step 2. Delete...
  5. D

Don´t give up free webhosting!

In the last time there have been quite some postings here about free webhosting running out of time, hosts closing etc. I just want to say what I think about this: Free webhosting will always be here (perhaps not in the form we know it, but it´ll be there!) If a host offering "unlimited...
  6. D

Free IP address?

Hello! Are there any free host that gives you a free dedicated IP address? My guess = NO, because: 1. It would be*really* expensive for the host 2. Too many people would sign up. Please tell me if I´m wrong PS. I don´t count that 2KOOL4U host mentioned in a previous thread DS. ;)
  7. D

How do I set up my net.kg domain with everyone.net?

Hello! A while ago I registered a few free net.kg domains. I have been using Mydomain for the DNS. Today I tried to set up one of the domains (mymail.net.kg) with Everyone.net, however I don´t know how to make these MX-record changes (or who I should ask...). This is what it says on the page...
  8. D

Sort of strange request....

Hello! I guess this is one of the strangest requests this far ;) Does anyone know about a FWP like this: FTP Only HTML/TXT files allowed 1-2 mb of space (no more, no less!!) No excessive advertising (textlinks and buttons are ok) Fast server Optional: Should allow filesizes of...
Back