• Howdy! Welcome to our community of more than 130.000 members devoted to web hosting. This is a great place to get special offers from web hosts and post your own requests or ads. To start posting sign up here. Cheers! /Peo, FreeWebSpace.net
managed wordpress hosting

Search results

1. D

dedicated server under $100

Hmmm. They offer "Unlimited" bandwidth/transfers *and* their main page seems slow (perhaps it´s faster for others?)
  2. D

New Free web

I think it´s in Estonian... but I´m not sure...
  3. D

Webhosts in Sweden?

Um, they are listing bandwidth like 10 000 Mbit/month (this is an example, there are others for their other plans...). Either they are idiots, or they think we are (in the second case I suspect a rip off ;) ) btw, there are webhosts with lower prices (like sek 200 for 200...
  4. D

Webhosts in Sweden?

Well.... It isn´t all EU countries that gets the Euro, only the ones in the EMU. (Sweden is not among them). Thanks anyway! /d99janh
  5. D

Webhosts in Sweden?

Hello! I am looking for good webhosts in Sweden. There are a few, but I really do not know which ones of them that are good, and who are not. I don´t want to use a webhost abroad (i.e. in the US), since I don´t have a creditcard (or such), and postal orders cost 15 $ + a bad...
  6. D

F2S is running out of space!

1. Open a dos prompt 2. use the ping command (like ping www.whateversubdomainyougot.f2s.com ) May include more steps if you are running your own firewall...
  7. D

F2S is running out of space!

I´m on server 20. Can´t even find statistics for that one.... :D
  8. D

Annoying AOL CDs

Actually, They are not too bad as mirrors either! ;) Build your own mirror-wall! What yoou need: 50 AOL CDs (or other CDs You want to get rid of, but not CDR) Something to stick it to the wall with. Use your imagination :) btw, Here in sweden the CDs used to come in small...
  9. D

Annoying AOL CDs

Aol used to send out their CDs in Sweden too, but that was *years* ago I got my last one... I use them as a wall decoration, just put the shiny side out :)
  10. D

*.ly domains are free...

This is just to sil.ly :D (was not taken according to whois, but I wouldn´t put much trust to that). I have a difficult dilemma: Should I not try to get a .ly domain because it´s probably illegal, or for the fact that I don´t need one, or perhaps while I probably would lose it soon...
  11. D

Review my site please. DHTML.

Is there a javascript error, or is it only my browser going crazy as usual? ;)
  12. D

Names

Well, I simply use my login name at my universitys computers. :) D stands for computer enginering (datorteknik in swedish) 99 is the year I started Jan is my first name H is the first letter of my last name. Simple enough :D
  13. D

plug! a font site..

Two things: 1. White text and bright blue background isn´t the very best combination ;) 2. The pointer that appears over the links is annoying. The rest looks really good! (To me at least)
  14. D

allows cgi

The closest I can think of is f2s.com , but they only offer 20 megs...
  15. D

anyone know a file convertor?

As far as I know there is no such thing. The closest would be Tinra (short for "This Is Not Real Anymore :D ), a program that decodes .rm to uncompressed .avi (file size warning), then you can use another program to make a .mpg. If someone knows about other tools, then I´m interested in...
  16. D

Happiness is a fast internet connection.

What sort of server is not public? Mail servers? :) I paied 1395:- to get started, then it´s 249:- /month. I have 2,4 mbit download, and 0,75 upload, so it´s quite fast! :)
  17. D

I tried to get ADSL from Telia first.... but after a few months of waiting I gave up. Today I finally got my ADSL modem from BoNet. Actually I like their rules better than Telias, since they allow you to run servers :D However they do not spend much on support ;)
  18. D

I just got my ADSL-connection, after five months of delay :D
  19. D

Taking screencaps of .rm/.avi/.mpg files...

When I wanted to make a screenshot from Win. Med. Play. I just use the full screen option, and press the prntscrn button. Then I would past it into paintshop, and change the size to whatever it was to start with. Nowadays, however I prefer to use programs that takes an avi file and give...
Back