• Howdy! Welcome to our community of more than 130.000 members devoted to web hosting. This is a great place to get special offers from web hosts and post your own requests or ads. To start posting sign up here. Cheers! /Peo, FreeWebSpace.net
managed wordpress hosting

Search results

1. L

Short - Where do you recommend?

I am looking for a free webspace provider where I can host YaBB forums. So I need CGI and Perl 5. This is the only thing I need the webspace for. I don't care about ads, though I really would prefer no pop-ups. What do you recommend? (BTW, Long time since I've been to these boards!)
  2. L

RE

These are just a bunch of girls that all they do online is play this horse game... lol, the thing is, some of them abuse their privileges in this game, which is why we need to ban them.
  3. L

Banning Someone From a Website?

Hey all, I was wondering if any of you could provide me with some instructions on how to ban someone from a website.... Lise klassic@mts.net
  4. L

Review wanted...

This isn't actually a site I've designed, it's a site my friend designed and would like a review on it. All that is done is the main page. http://novanix.com/
  5. L

PlayStation 2 Question....

What the hell is it, and why is it such a big deal?? I have this eerie feeling I'm missing something...
Back