• Howdy! Welcome to our community of more than 130.000 members devoted to web hosting. This is a great place to get special offers from web hosts and post your own requests or ads. To start posting sign up here. Cheers! /Peo, FreeWebSpace.net
managed wordpress hosting

Search results

1. D

small hosting request

Again I am in need of a small server for school projects. I need some space to upload flash websites and maybe some php scripts. I would appreciate it if anyone could give me 20+mb space and 1+gb bandwidth, as well as FTP, PHP, MYSQL, preferably CPANEL, and no ads or posts. Thanks, Dean
  2. D

PHP 5 Host needed

Hi, I am looking for a host who can provide me with 20-50mb of space with cpanel, PHP 5 and mysql. The host I was using only has PHP 4 and I need PHP 5 for a school project. There won't be any visitors and I can't really put ads on the site. It is just for a project I am doing with PHP 5 in...
  3. D

Small Hosting Request

Would anyone be able to give me a small amount of space (20-30mb) and 500mb bandwidth with FTP/PHP/mysql? I need it for some projects I am doing for school because we cannot install PHP/mysql on these computers. I cannot post in forums but a text link would be fine. This account is mostly going...
  4. D

Another Free Reseller Request

Hey, I'm interested in starting a webhosting site and would like to know if someone could offer me a free reseller. I would like to give each person around 50+mb if possible for web space. I will put your ads on the site. If anyone at all could help me out with this it would be greatly...
  5. D

Dissolved Hosting

Does anyone know what happened to dissolved free hosting? They had some problems and now my free account has been deleted.
  6. D

3 Gmail Invites

Hello, I am going to give out 3 Gmail invites to people who can help get other people to post on my forum. You must sign up for the forums and post at least once BEFORE I give you the invite. http://cpanonymous.uni.cc I need more members on the forum to get it going. Please reply back with...
  7. D

unrealpages down?

I tried to access my site hosted at unrealpages and it said server could not be found. Is unrealpages down or something? Please reply
  8. D

need 50MB 1GBbw 1mysql php cgi no ads

I need a host for my forum site. Can anyone host me? The host must have: -no ads -free -php -cgi -1mysql database -50mb or more -1gb or more BW If anyone can host me please let me know. Thanks, Twisted Reality
  9. D

please review

My site is twistedreality.unrealpages.com It is still being worked on but I need a few suggestions for it for content. I was thinking about putting up a section where people submit away messages or their own quotes/pranks but I couldn't figure out how to let them submit without having to...
  10. D

50mb+ 1gig BW+ php mysql cgi ad-free

Can anyone host me? I need: -50+Mb space -1gig+BW -ad-free -cgi, php, mysql -2+mysql databases -subdomain -free If you could host me or know of someone that can please reply or PM me. Thanks, Deano
  11. D

Ad-Free Free Host

Hi, I want to start a website and I need a host. The host must have: -no ads -50mb or more -php/cgi/mysql -at least 2 mysql databases -subdomain or support for a uni.cc domain either will work -cpanel The site will have a forum, maybe a blog and a few other things. If anyone can...
  12. D

Need Free Host

I am looking for an ad-free host. I need 100+MB 500+BW 3+mysql databases php/cgi/mysql/1 email/subdomain/ftp It is for a site with a forum and some other stuff. If you can host me please email me at deano17@rebelsyell.net. Thanks
  13. D

need ad-free free host

I'm working on a personal website and i need free hosting. Can anyone tell me where to find a free host with 30+ megs of space, ftp support, no ads, cgi, 100 megs of bandwidth and preferably mysql database and php? I already have a site up but i haven't worked on it that much because i want to...
Back