• Howdy! Welcome to our community of more than 130.000 members devoted to web hosting. This is a great place to get special offers from web hosts and post your own requests or ads. To start posting sign up here. Cheers! /Peo, FreeWebSpace.net
managed wordpress hosting

Search results

1. D

small hosting request

i can't really offer ad space as the site is only being used to host flash sites and to show them to a few people. there is nothing i can really give the host in return for the space. im just hoping someone has a little extra space to spare.
  2. D

small hosting request

Again I am in need of a small server for school projects. I need some space to upload flash websites and maybe some php scripts. I would appreciate it if anyone could give me 20+mb space and 1+gb bandwidth, as well as FTP, PHP, MYSQL, preferably CPANEL, and no ads or posts. Thanks, Dean
  3. D

PHP 5 Host needed

I don't remember getting an email... I don't remember my info to get on there though. Last time I was there you guys were using plesk. Just to let everyone know I found a host with php 5. Thanks for all the offers.
  4. D

PHP 5 Host needed

I can't install xaamp on the school computers. My friend tried to do that and it wouldn't let him because of installer restrictions. Razerst- Emailed an application to you. AMZ- I was hosted with you about 2 years ago, but that was when it was still just clubhost. Something got messed up and...
  5. D

PHP 5 Host needed

Hi, I am looking for a host who can provide me with 20-50mb of space with cpanel, PHP 5 and mysql. The host I was using only has PHP 4 and I need PHP 5 for a school project. There won't be any visitors and I can't really put ads on the site. It is just for a project I am doing with PHP 5 in...
  6. D

Small Hosting Request

Robert set me up with an account. Thanks anyway decker. And I just don't think the teacher wants any more problems to deal with. I believe it was mysql that was messing with it, but they both go together so we aren't allowed to install either. Oh well, the hosting account will get me through...
  7. D

Small Hosting Request

I can't post because I'm just using this for computers class and I don't really have any time to post. I can't install PHP or anything on the computers either. Apparently PHP screws with the novell login client and the teacher won't let me. I'm waiting on Robert to get my account set up, but...
  8. D

Small Hosting Request

Rajuthan- It says I have to post 15 times before I can get hosted. Robert- I just emailed you. amz- Yes I did a while ago, but the company got taken over by a bunch of new admins and I kinda lost the position. I haven't been on here in a while but I needed something to use to do some projects...
  9. D

Small Hosting Request

Would anyone be able to give me a small amount of space (20-30mb) and 500mb bandwidth with FTP/PHP/mysql? I need it for some projects I am doing for school because we cannot install PHP/mysql on these computers. I cannot post in forums but a text link would be fine. This account is mostly going...
  10. D

PHP/MySQL 10MB Space 100MB Bandwidth

I can give you that and more. PM me.
  11. D

Hosting request....

I can host you. PM me.
  12. D

Host me plz

I can give you that. All I ask is a small button placed on the main page of your site. PM me. Dean
  13. D

cron jobs host

What exactly are cron jobs?
  14. D

need reseller (great offer)

Not everyone has T1 connections so you can't always host a server on your computer. Plus you need a big hd and it has to be on 24/7.
  15. D

Freeware host

If you were online when i was then i could help you with installing php and mysql canardpress. :-P
  16. D

Reseller Hosting, please help!

You should only try a reseller on your computer if you have the fast connection. You need at least a cable or fast dsl connection. But it should really run it on T1 or higher. Wise1host has an offer for a reseller for 150 posts in the forums. They just got their site back up after a recent...
  17. D

Free Reseller Account Required - No Profit Wanted

dan, you offer resellers? I didn't know that. I though it was only personal sites. Think you could send me your hosting specs?
  18. D

Free Reseller????

check wise1host when they get back up
  19. D

Free reseller request

wise1host had a deal but they are putting the site up after a hacker broke into it
  20. D

Free Reseller Wanted

That's cool. And good luck with your search.
Back