• Howdy! Welcome to our community of more than 130.000 members devoted to web hosting. This is a great place to get special offers from web hosts and post your own requests or ads. To start posting sign up here. Cheers! /Peo, FreeWebSpace.net
managed wordpress hosting

Search results

1. bigperm

Oh my god I can't believe some of you are still here

Get a life guys!
  2. bigperm

Can you hang with me?

http://youtube.com/watch?v=KEeGgKFoUvk
  3. bigperm

What is your favorite thread about your favorite fantasy something?

1. Favorite Fantasy Author 2. Favorite Fantasy Book 3. Favorite Fantasy Actor 4. Favorite Fantasy Actress 5. Favorite Fantasy Movie
  4. bigperm

Time to look at some pictures from camera phones

All of these pictures were taken by me, in the past month or so. This was parked at my apartment complex. This is next to the shop at the townhouses I manage. This was taken at a used book store. Something my friend drew that our boss made us erase. Posted for archival...
  5. bigperm

Mostly email host needed for personal project

I need a free host with the following specs: Some webspace Some bandwidth An attractive subdomain tied to: At least 1 POP3 email account, preferably with mailing list functions ala CPANEL or such, but not required. Ads are welcome, but I will not post on your message board for any reason...
  6. bigperm

Windows XP endless install on mystery laptop

So this girl at work gave me a laptop. It has no brand name, no logo no nothing on it. An AIDA32 report came up as unknown on just about everything. What I know it has is a DVD-R/RW combo drive, a gig of ram and a pentium M 1.7 (2mb L2 cache and I don't know why), and a wireless card. So it's...
  7. bigperm

I would like to have a word with the British.

The word is 'thanks', as in thanks for the greatest article ever written. Caution, contains harmful language in harmless context. http://news.bbc.co.uk/2/hi/uk_news/england/2698507.stm
  8. bigperm

I got fired on Christmas Eve

I know the title suggests that I want sympathy here, do not believe it. Getting fired was awesome. So I had a second job at a restaurant, cooking. I worked Sauturday nights, Sunday mornings and Monday nights. About 15 hours a week, maybe 200 dollars every two weeks to blow on whatever. The...
  9. bigperm

What are you into right now?

My life seems to go through fads. One minute I am trying to learn Kanji, the next I am trying to play guitar. I have a fish tank, with some huge fish because that was a fad for me for a while... Things like that. Right now I am: Reading 'A Game of Thrones' by G.G. Martin. (Highly...
  10. bigperm

The south has finally got me.

I know there are a lot of people who post here who don't live in America... but I hope that you still 'get' this region specific post. I was born in Wisconsin and lived there for the first 11 years of my life. I moved to North Carolina and have been here for 12 years. Since I got here I have...
  11. bigperm

How do you burn an mp3-cd

I have been trying for three days now to burn an mp3-cd for my new mp3-cd player. It has been eluding me. Can anyone enlighten me?
  12. bigperm

What I learned about Australia

Well, I know that Jan's already got a thread sort of like this, but these are the things I've learned about Australia. My best friend just got back from living in Australia for 3 months. 1. It's summer there when it's winter here. 2. They don't drink Fosters. 3. They don't eat at...
  13. bigperm

I have learned that Anime is not that bad

Even though Hayama-kun ins't here to revel in the victory, I posted this thread to retract all of my statements about Anime sucking. Some Anime still sucks however, and DBZ is still in that catagory. However, I watched 0:1 - 0:7 of Neon Genesis Evengelion and I liked it. I haven't seen...
  14. bigperm

My best friend is moving to Australia, what should he know?

As the title says... my best friend Will is going to Australia for anywhere from 3 months to a year, maybe more. He's going to be staying with the woman that gave birth to his little brother while his family was in Yeman (long story). She lives about 40 miles noorth of Sydney. Is there...
  15. bigperm

I now have dreadlocks

First off, I don't have any pictures yet. I might take some friday, when I will be throwing a keg party for no reason. Anyway... having dreadlocks seems to be a mystery to white people everywhere. People ask me how often I wash my hair (every day), who did them for me (me)... also people who...
  16. bigperm

In this thread, I argue with YOU about abortion.

PRO CHOICE! Do you speak it?
  17. bigperm

[img] tag in GD

Can we PLEASE have the [img] tag enabled in General Discussion? We can have rules about no disgusting or excessivly large images. PLEASE!
  18. bigperm

Judges cannot give out death penalty OR What do you think about the death penalty?

http://story.news.yahoo.com/news?tmpl=story&cid=514&ncid=716&e=1&u=/ap/20020624/ap_on_go_su_co/scotus_death_penalty Now only jurys can give out the death penalty. I think the death penalty is stupid.
  19. bigperm

Is GC harassing anyone else?

I am getting harassing emails from GC. He is threatening to get me banned here and he also threatens to 'sue the pants' off of me, and Syd if we don't stop 'insulting' him. He is still coming here and reading the posts, and it looks like he just does a search for 'GC' and looks at all the...
Back