• Howdy! Welcome to our community of more than 130.000 members devoted to web hosting. This is a great place to get special offers from web hosts and post your own requests or ads. To start posting sign up here. Cheers! /Peo, FreeWebSpace.net
managed wordpress hosting

Search results

1. bigperm

Don’t Tell the Kids

Ya'll see pet cemetary 2 where that guy was skinning rabbits? Sick.
  2. bigperm

USA Vs Canada

USA wait what?
  3. bigperm

Oh my god I can't believe some of you are still here

Meh, figured I'd check this place out. I was arguing on the internet with some people and it reminded me of this place for some reason.
  4. bigperm

Oh my god I can't believe some of you are still here

Get a life guys!
  5. bigperm

Harry Potter

I acutally logged in to tell you that you are retarded. Ian McKellam played Gandalf. Michael Gambon plays Dumbldore.
  6. bigperm

Yo DAWG

Not if the ratio of cheese to holes remains constant.
  7. bigperm

When should I get my next haircut?

Wash it, don't condition it, don't brush it. You will get dreadlocks. Go with that for a while. Then cut those off and start fresh.
  8. bigperm

What book/s are you reading?

Have you read the ending? I don't want to spoiler it, but it's so bad.
  9. bigperm

What book/s are you reading?

Ben - The Dark Tower Series drops off dramatically and the ending is worse than the Soprano's. I'm currently reading book 6 of the Death Gate Cycle - Into the Labyrinth, it's a good series, but I'll have to see how it ends up. If you don't read you are are an idiot, it's half of literacy.
  10. bigperm

Brainsssssssss......

Honestly, I think my EQ2 folder is 12gb. But, I mean that's not a lot considering hard drives space/price today is it?
  11. bigperm

Alright, FWS. This ---- just got real.

I say go whole package relationship. As far as two girl action - you only have one ----.
  12. bigperm

Brainsssssssss......

As far as the virtual world or in population/popularity? It's big, with very large and diverse areas. I've never played WoW so I don't know, but I've heard everything from it's bigger, same size to a little smaller. I don't know. Non-comparatively, I think it's huge, always a zone to quest in...
  13. bigperm

Alright, FWS. This ---- just got real.

Too long didn't read.
  14. bigperm

Brainsssssssss......

It looks like those people are from EQ1, not EQ2 - I could be wrong, I've never heard of them. There are 19 races and 24 classes to play in EQ2, so something for everyone depending on what you want to do. There are Paladins, I don't know what they're good for in WoW, but in EQ2 they are off tanks.
  15. bigperm

Brainsssssssss......

Oh man I am so glad I never even touched WoW. EQ2 is played by adults it seems. Never seen the Anal [item] posted, all whining is done at eq2flames.com, and is primarily tongue in cheek.
  16. bigperm

Brainsssssssss......

Next expansion come out in November and would be a good time to check it out. Includes all previous expansions (this is the 5th one) and all 3 adventure packs. I play on unrest.
  17. bigperm

Brainsssssssss......

That is not true even one tiny little bit. EQ2 is super solo/casual friendly. I only play a few hours a week. Also, player/guild housing.
  18. bigperm

Brainsssssssss......

EQ2 is still better than WoW.
  19. bigperm

Favorite memes?

4chan is a meme. It comes from SA. The tapestry ones are specifically from FYAD.
  20. bigperm

world of warcraft

Have fun getting owned by goons.
Back